Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle (Wii)” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 42% off the $79.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Guitar Bundle (Wii)
|Price:||$154.99 + $3.98 shipping|
- Bundle includes both the game and the new completely redesigned rock-inspired Guitar controller
- Includes over 90 tracks in a rock-centric set list featuring Queen, Black Sabbath, KISS and many more, the biggest on-disc selection of rock music ever in a Guitar Hero game
- In all-new Quest Mode, embark on an epic rock journey as eight Guitar Hero characters transform into rock warriors who must join together to use their unique, game-changing powers to help the Demi-God of Rock save rock n' roll.
- Use any two unlockable warrior powers in the new Quickplay feature to earn high scores, new unlockables and rewards in 13 totally unique gameplay challenges.
- Play any combination of guitar, bass, drums and vocals in fan-favorite modes like jump-in/jump-out Party Play, various competitive modes and more for a complete interactive rock experience
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
In Guitar Hero®: Warriors of Rock, join with friends on an epic rock journey to save rock n’ roll. Featuring an impressive 90+ track set list, a totally redesigned rock-inspired guitar controller and a host of all-new gameplay features, living room legends and their friends can strum, drum and wail in the most immersive music videogame experience to date. Delivering the quintessential rock music collection that focuses on guitar shredding hits from bands such as Black Sabbath, Slipknot and Megadeth and larger-than-life band anthems from Queen, Muse and KISS, players can unleash more rewards and unlockable content than ever before in Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock’s Quest Mode, the franchise’s first ever story-based mode, and Quickplay+, which invites challenge-starved fanatics to test their rock skills. Running on the powerful Guitar Hero engine that has been expanded and refined and with encores from the addictive, award-winning gameplay features that made Guitar Hero one of the most popular franchises of all-time – such as Party Play, Competitive modes and any combination of up to four instruments –the game offers a complete interactive and connected experience bringing friends and foes to the stage in the ultimate rock music experience.
- Key Game Features
Click here to view larger image
All New Finger Fretting, Rock Inspired Wireless Guitar Controller
- Save Rock n’ Roll – With Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock’s all-new, story-driven Quest Mode, narrated by notorious KISS front man Gene Simmons and featuring an original song by Dave Mustaine of Megadeth, players will journey from the infamous stage of CBGBs to the molten lava fields of rock treachery where players will be transformed into rock warriors that must join together to use their unique, game-changing powers to help the Demi-God of Rock take down “The Beast” and save rock n’ roll.
- Shred with Your Friends, Rock Your Enemies, Challenge Everyone – Quickplay+ pushes fans to the limit with 13 totally unique gameplay challenges for each on-disc track and most songs in their Guitar Hero® music library, providing literally hundreds of hours of replayability. From High Score on a single instrument, Band Streak and Star Power Relay with a full band and Power Challenges, which allow players to choose any two warrior powers they have unlocked to try to earn ridiculously high scores, completing any of these challenges will earn gamers extra stars, which unlock tons of bonus content such as accessories, instruments and videos. The current leaderboards and all-new Challenge Leaderboards will never be the same.
- Rock Music At Its Best – Featuring over 90 master tracks, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock delivers a one-of-a-kind music experience through a quintessential set list focused on challenging, hard-hitting rock songs that are fun for furious finger fretters, hard-hitting drummers and fearless frontmen alike. Along with some of the biggest names in rock, such as KISS, Slipknot, Megadeth, Queen and Black Sabbath, the game is comprised of original tracks written and composed by AAA talent, special re-records by famous artists, and bands that are making their music video game debut.
- Join The Party or Compete to Rock It – Guitar Hero 5’s critically-acclaimed gameplay features make an encore in Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, allowing players to jump in and rock out with friends right from the start with Party Play mode or prove who can rock the hardest with Competitive mode, the four-player local and up to eight-player online competitive battle mode that includes unique gameplay challenges like Streakers, Momentum+ and Do or Die.
- The Definitive Rock Library – In addition to the over 90 on-disc tracks, players can bolster their set list with music from the Guitar Hero Music Library, which will offer more than 300 downloadable songs at launch. For those looking for even more great music, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock also allows players to import select songs from Guitar Hero World Tour, Guitar Hero Smash Hits, Guitar Hero 5 and Band Hero. Gamers will be able to experience all of their music with Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock’s innovative new features, such as all 13 Quickplay+ challenges, which will add hours of challenging replayability and breathe new life into older Guitar Hero songs.
- Forget the Rest, Shred on the Best – Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock delivers the next evolution in finger-fretting, show-stopping axes with the all-new, rock-inspired guitar controller born from the unique art style of the game and made for shredding. Hosting all electronic parts within the neck of the controller allows gamers the chance to express themselves and tailor the guitar to their own unique style.
© 2010 Activision Publishing, Inc. Guitar Hero and Activision are registered trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. “PlayStation” and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and “PS3” is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The PlayStation Network Logo is a service mark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, Kinect, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. Wii is a trademark of Nintendo. © 2006 Nintendo. The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
- Wii Are Going To Be Roadies – Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock for Wii features an expanded Roadie Battle mode that lets Nintendo DS owners team up with living room rockers to interact with their music and friends like never before. No longer limited to a Wii guitarist roadie, Roadie Battle allows handheld players to also assist the bassist, drummer and vocalist. While the Wii players rock out on stage, the DS players must frantically navigate their virtual roadie from one side of the stage to the other trying to sabotage their opponent’s equipment while repairing any damage to their own.
Platform: Nintendo Wii | Edition: Guitar Bundle
Top Customer Reviews
What was disappointing about the game is the quality of the guitar itself. Within a week of use (mind you, by 1 kid) the strum bar started squeaking very loudly and it got progressively worse. Within a couple of weeks we stopped playing with it due to the annoyance. We found on-line that you can try to spray some cooking spray into the area and that didn't seem to do the trick.
So I took the guitar apart (NOTE: this voids the warranty - didn't want to bother with that) and lubed the two plastic bushings that the strum bar fits into with some petroleum jelly. This worked very well and has continued to work for several weeks since. Frankly, I don't know why these are assembled without lubing this part in the first place. (Plastic on plastic wear.) After looking into it, seems that this is a very common problem with this particular Guitar Hero series guitar.
It's really too bad that the folks at Activision didn't get these built with some lube on the strum bar in the first place. It would be a minimal thing to do during the assembly process and would keep an otherwise great game running great. So I've knocked a couple stars off my review.
First, I'll talk about the new guitar controller and explain to you why this (or the super bundle) is completely worth it. The new guitar is sleek. All the electronics in the controller are built into the center, enabling the body itself to be completely interchangeable. I doubt I'll ever personally make use of that feature, but it's neat nonetheless. The Wii remote is inserted into a spot on the neck where the touch-pad would have been. By the way, I'm VERY happy that Activision did away with the touch-pad. I often found it to be cumbersome, overly sensitive and overall useless. This new guitar also has an improved strum bar. It's a bit smaller, it takes getting used to, but in the end it's worth it because once you get used to it, you find that it allows you to focus on the faster guitar parts that approach as the game nears its finish. Overall, one of my favorite guitar controllers yet!
Now, onto the game, and the glitch I mentioned in the title. Essentially, Warriors of Rock is Guitar Hero 5, only the songs are better, the game is a bit tougher, and the carrer mode takes a back seat to an all-new quest mode which completely turns Guitar Hero on an axis of sorts. Each set-list is centric to a particular genre. For example, Johnny Napalm (the punk with a mohawk) has an all punk-rock set, which when completed "transforms" him. This occurs for each of the different characters, each with a different genre of rock, such as classic rock, emo, southern rock, and glam.
The game also features one whole side-quest centered around the entirety of Rush's "2112". Playing it in this game truly is of a rock-godly nature.Read more ›
LOVE LOVE LOVE the new guitar. Would like to see a track pack for us old time jammers. Give me some Elvis...LOL
Overall, I love this bundle, is a great game, great controller and arrived well packed! I chose the super saving shipping, I ordered two things from walmart the same day I ordered this bundle and paid for standard shipping and guess what? Amazon arrived first!
The last thing: the Wii mote fit perfectly in the guitar, I have a black wii remote (motion plus) and I can plug in and remove easily, so I don't understand why people were saying it doesn't fit (maybe they forgot they have to remove the sleeve from the remote)
So, don't listen to bad reviews, this bundle really Rock!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought for backward compatibility for Wii U. The guitar doesnt appear to work, but others do. The game itself works fine with Wii U.Published 11 months ago by James P McFadden
Style is great, but the strumming key stopped working in one direction after one month of use.Published 14 months ago by Abdullah Shaikh
i did not recieve the guitar only the game, i paid for complete package and only recieved the game. Very disappointed. HorriblePublished 23 months ago by crystal
After going to a few places in town this was the best price i could find for this being there is also a game includedPublished on January 27, 2014 by ran
There is a slight delay in playing so you have to strum early. Teens can catch on well. Excellent new condition. Slow shipping.Published on January 9, 2014 by Agotsch
The posting stated "like new opened only once". I disagree. The box looked horrible. It had stickers on it and was torn in spots. Read morePublished on January 7, 2014 by Nicole Beck