Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 23, 2012
Overall love this guitar controller. I have gone through three guitar controllers so far, having them stop working, fret buttons lose sensitivity, strum bar too loud, etc. This controller has a great feel, good sensitivity and great looks! Only issue is the attach points for the strap. The attach point on the round end is fine. The one towards the neck, however, fell off both controllers within two days of receiving them. The plastic body separates easily and the peg pops out easily when any weight is put on the strap. Both guitars fell to the ground and could have sustained damage as a result. Bad design!! Do NOT use this peg, rather use the one on the back of the guitar for the second attach point.
on August 3, 2012
This guitar worked well for All my Guitar hero games BUT when I tried to play Rock Back the guitar would not register and my system kept reading it as a microphone. I COULDN'T PLAY!!! X-(
on May 14, 2013
This is an old fashioned model. That is weird to say given the technology that is out there for the Wii but unlike every other component for Rock Band and Guitar Hero for the Wii, this guitar requires the remote to be inside of the instrument.

I have a Rock Band set that uses wireless to connect to the Wii and transmit the motions and keys. They work far better than having the remote inside of the instrument.
on March 11, 2012
i bought this guitar because it was much cheaper than the others. my family loves it, it has a nice style, and works great. The only thing i dont understand is the spot to fit the wii controller in is not big enough, but thats fine we just let it dangle. overall love it, and for the price is amazing.
on March 20, 2012
i like the guitar my son is not really that impressed, it's designed cute, it's annoying having to take the face
plate off the front to put your controller inside, i could see that thin plastic cover on the guitar breaking
easily if handled by a small kid or someone not being extra careful, i guess it is what it is, our guitar doesn't
really get much air time, nobody plays with it that much, because it's a hassle making the controller fit.
on July 21, 2015
Looks cool but does not work. Not sure this product is really compatible with the gaming devices it says it is. I think I might have gotten a lemon but the controller compartment does not fit a wii controller so the controller hangs outside the guitar which makes it hard to play. Also, the wiring was not in sync with my games. I went to play the guitar and it didn't register the keys.
on July 18, 2013
Item did not specify that you needed the newer wii remote does not fit the original wii controllers. Seller was very difficult to deal with. I am now stuck with a wii guitar that I cannot use! Very dissatisfied.
on August 14, 2012
I ordered two of these along with Lego Rock Band for my 9 year old son. We've used them for about a month and had a lot of fun. We leave the Wii remotes in the guitars. I've had to replace the batteries in one remote. But, I can't comment on how hard it is to constantly pull them out and replace them.

Overall, the guitars are holding up well. The only minor issue we've had is the top strap stud on the body of the guitar. It will pop loose from time to time and have to be reset in the guitar. I fixed this by taping the guitar cover with two wraps of black electrical tape next to the stud. That has prevented it from popping loose again and the fix is barely visible.

Edit: After six months of use, these are still rocking!
on January 30, 2013
Well packaged and arrived on time. Very impressed by this guitar in how it looks... High quality feel. Only time will tell to see how everything holds up. I ordered two for my boys so they can play guitar hero. Well, maybe I will play a little myself ;-)
on September 29, 2013
These work well with my mothers Wii system. I bought this one as an extra and it integrates fine and all buttons and etc seem to work great... Oh and I think it was cheap too!