5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I was looking for
Published on September 25, 2009 by EM455

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a new pedal
I received my drum pedal today, and the cord is in terrible shape. It's sticky, cracked and the rubber coating is actually missing in places. I'm going to try to return it, but their return policy is a 20% restocking fee so buyer beware.
Published on April 6, 2011 by Lori Lynch

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a new pedal, April 6, 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I was looking for, September 25, 2009
This review is from: Guitar Hero World Tour Bass Drum Foot Pedal (Video Game)
I've owned guitar hero world tour for wii for a while now. I hadn't played for a long time and when I wanted to play the drums again I realised that the cable that joined the pedal to the " drum structure" (didn't know how to say it) was broken, it looked like it had rotten or something or maybe some rats bit it :S I went to every store in my city (Santo Domingo DR) and nobody wanted to sell me a new pedal, they only sold the bunddle with the game and all the instrument controllers....I thought I could never play with the drums again (after spending all that money on the bundle) when I remembered Amazon.

I found exactly what I needed. The pedal arrived new in great condition and works great. It's exactly the same I had before.

I'm going to buy another since I'm gonna buy guitar hero metallica and in expert mode you need 2 drum pedals. thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what was needed, August 29, 2009
This review is from: Guitar Hero World Tour Bass Drum Foot Pedal (Video Game)
The item came packaged safely in bubble wrap inside of a box, and worked flawlessly upon first use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thankful to find a replacement!, November 17, 2010
This review is from: Guitar Hero World Tour Bass Drum Foot Pedal (Video Game)
the cord on my foot pedal frayed and finally broke so I needed just a replacement for it (not the entire drum kit). I searched forever to find this particular replacement--all the others I found were specifically designed for Rock Band. This one is the actual foot pedal for Guitar Hero. Yes, it's expensive, but it's better than paying for an entire replacement drum kit that I didn't really need. I am also pleased with the speed in which I recieved this! I got it about a day and a half after I ordered it, so thank you for a quick send!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, June 21, 2010
A Dying Breed (Pasadena, CA United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Guitar Hero World Tour Bass Drum Foot Pedal (Video Game)
After stripping the wiring out of the base of my original foot pedal, I though I was going to have to do away with my drumkit. Fortunately, I came upon this item on Amazon, which doesn't appear to be available anywhere else. When it came, I took it out of the box and started stomping away. Of course, I was a little rusty from not playing the GH drums for awhile since it broke but it took little time to get back into the groove.

This is the same exact pedal that comes with GH:WT, so no adjusting for different response times, feel. or height/weight needed. It's exactly what I needed and I was happy to find it.

Now, if I could just find a replacement dongle for one of my GH guitars, I'd be all set. Unfortunately, I found out that each wireless frequency is unique, so I guess when I finally get GH5, I'll get the guitar pack.

2.0 out of 5 stars 6 Month Break down, July 21, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Guitar Hero World Tour Bass Drum Foot Pedal (Video Game)
I used the pedal MAYBE 3 times a week and more in the summer, but that is not an excuse because one day I found that the wire was completely severed from the pedal. It just came out really easy. I got a good 6 months out of it and i bought it used, but if i were you, I wouldn't hope to get more. I don't know what it is with these pedals, but they seem to break very easily. Just food for thought

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect replacement, September 12, 2010
Greg S (East Berlin, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Guitar Hero World Tour Bass Drum Foot Pedal (Video Game)
Bought this to replace a drum pedal that got damaged at a party. This one works perfectly. Product as described.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough!, June 21, 2014
This review is from: Guitar Hero World Tour Bass Drum Foot Pedal (Video Game)
It's a great and durable pedal. It doesn't feel like it'll break if you pound on it with your foot. Though, the wire kind of makes me feel like I can rip it with the lightest force, but it works great nonetheless.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Guitar Hero World Tour Bass Drum Foot Pedal (Video Game)
i would do it again so easy to shop at amzzon on line all the great things i need on

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, eventually, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Guitar Hero World Tour Bass Drum Foot Pedal (Video Game)
Pros:
Got what I wanted, on the second try.
Excellent customer service, could have blown me off but they were very receptive & quick to address my concern. It is very hard to find this level of service anymore and I am very grateful for it.

Cons:
Item is a touch expensive but that is somewhat expected, no fault of seller.
Was disappointed in first attempt, otherwise would be 5 stars.

Overall, very happy with my purchase and would do it again even with the initial hiccup.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Guitar Hero World Tour Bass Drum Foot Pedal
Guitar Hero World Tour Bass Drum Foot Pedal by Activision (Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, PlayStation2, Xbox 360)
$69.99