5.0 out of 5 stars Gumdrop Case for Kindle Fire
I purchased this case because my 4 year old son has claimed my Kindle Fire. He's used it for months with this case and it's survived goldfish, apple juice, and plain ol' spit with no problems. This is a must for folks with kids.
Published 21 months ago by DW

3.0 out of 5 stars Gumdrop case
Published 23 months ago by zero zero 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Gumdrop Case for Kindle Fire, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Gumdrop Cases Drop Tech Series Protective Case Cover for Kindle Fire, Blue - With Screen Protection (will not fit HD or HDX models) (Accessory)

3.0 out of 5 stars Gumdrop case, September 14, 2012
I love the case, it feels good ln my hand and looks good. It is a bit pricey but you do get what you pay for. That being said, there is one problem. The rubber plece that covers the on/off switch and the miniusb port is a problem. When I charge the unit the rubber piece puts a lot of pressure on the Usb plug and I think that it will eventually weaken the connection and breakup

2.0 out of 5 stars ruined charging cord, June 15, 2012
I feel like the tab of rubber case pushing on charging cord, ruined it. Not happy with case. It became very hot enclosed in the rubber too. The screen protector was the only saving detail.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gumdrop cases, May 20, 2012
These cases are great. I bought 2 of them. Earlier reviews stated that there was a heat buildup issue so i was a little wary. We have had absolutely no heat problems or as also stated in a review i read, no loss of battery longevity. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent case; best one on the market for Fire!!!, May 23, 2012
Best case I have had for my kindle!!! Protects it from my little rats!!! Now I can let the kiddos use it and not worry about them dropping it. Material is study and does not attract hair or lint. Ecellentpurchase!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, September 22, 2013
I was looking for a sturdy, protective case for my Kindle Fire. I saw this while searching and
remembered looking at this company for my Ipad 2. The price was $12.95, so I ordered it. I
love this case! The two pieces sandwich the Kindle inside. The plastic screen is very responsive,
you do not know it is there. The blue is a nice shade, and protects on all edges. I have not
dropped it yet, but I know that there is a good layer of protection now. I also like how much
easier it is to hold the Kindle. The gundrop does not add too much bulk, I was able to fit it
in a Vera Bradley ereader case. Very happy with this choice. And the price given that it is now
almost $50!

5.0 out of 5 stars So good a 3 year old can't break it, September 15, 2013
I purchased this case at the same time as my Kindle Fire. It's been about 6 months and I could not be happier! I have been through 3 phones in that time with other types of cases, all dropped and broken, but not the Kindle!. My "active" 3 year old has put it through hell and back and not a scratch. Seriously, the kid threw it down the cement stairs. The screen cover is great, it withstands my sons sticky fingers and spills, and wipes off easy.

The case is comfortable to hold and the rubber makes it easy to lean against things for easier viewing.

I have not had any issues with overheating, but then again we limit screen time so we don't really get to the point of being crazy hot.

I'm very happy with the Gumdrop case, and really hope they make cases for my phones!

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD CASE, May 23, 2013
these cases are awesome and totally save the screen. The only thing I don't like is that the screen protector scratches. I put it in the bottom of my coaches bag (I use the Kindle to keep stats with the Little League app) and somehow the plastic protector got scratched.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids!, April 19, 2013
M. Toland (Stiilwater, OK) - See all my reviews
This is only for the REGULAR KINDLE FIRE - NOT THE KINDLE FIRE HD! We bought a Kindle Fire for our 2 and 4 year olkd sons. This case is easy to put on and works as advertised! Great product (we bought one in green and one in blue). Keeps their Kindles protected and are really cute! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars title, February 17, 2013
Have to take them out of case to charge on kindle fire hd 7. Holes in case do not match up.

Rate and Discover Movies