5.0 out of 5 stars I wrote a review once. It was awful.
Grumpy cat is my hero. Grumpy Cat has even helped my self-confidence. Before, i would get upset over every little thing I did wrong, or thought I did wrong. Now I just think like Tardar and say "Good." And I feel much better. And I can get on with my life.
Published 9 months ago by V. Saengkeo

3.0 out of 5 stars Gund should do better...
Published 3 months ago by me2

5.0 out of 5 stars I wrote a review once. It was awful., December 8, 2013
This review is from: Gund Grumpy Cat Plush Stuffed Animal Toy (Toy)
This push is exceptional. She is very expressive! Her grumpy face is exactly what I want to wake up to every morning. The eyes are exquisitely detailed, and stare into the depths of your soul. The whiskers are soft and not scratchy at all. There are tufts of fur in her ears, and details on her paws. The quality is superb, similar to the Aurora signature line, or Hansa. (But far more affordable.) She is stuffed perfectly----huggable and soooo soft! The plush looks much better in person than this pic. The 9'' sounds small, but it is not. It is just the right size, almost life size, since Tardar is a small cat. Ever since I fell in love with Grumpy cat, I wanted a nice plush of her. This is exactly what I wanted. Grumpy and I are now ready to take on the world. Thank you Gund for making such a fine plush!

3.0 out of 5 stars Gund should do better..., June 13, 2014
This review is from: Gund Grumpy Cat Plush Stuffed Animal Toy (Toy)
The cat I received (as well as some I've seen in stores) is not exactly as pictured, which is mostly the fault of Gund and their manufacturers. The face on my stuffed animal was almost totally flat with little to no dimension to the profile, and the eyes and nose weren't well placed, so the effect was not as cute as the one in the picture. Rather than advertising the toy with the manufacturer's picture, which is a little misleading since that toy is a perfect pick, it would be better to show the "average" example of what customers will actually receive. The "average" toy will have a flat face with varying shape/size of face, close set eyes which may or may not be level, and a nose stuck too high or unevenly on the face. It also is not as plush as the one in the pic appears to be. Gund really should do a better job on these. Why can't they produce toys like the advertised one?

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gift you'll ever buy., December 16, 2013
This review is from: Gund Grumpy Cat Plush Stuffed Animal Toy (Toy)
I love my Grumpy Cat. Best thing to hit the internet. Not sure what to get for christmas. Get them the Grumpy cat.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Gund Grumpy Cat Plush Stuffed Animal Toy (Toy)
I've always like GUND products & their quality. This item is very cute, plush & you just want to stare at it. I am very satisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am an adult and LOVE GRUMPY CAT, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Gund Grumpy Cat Plush Stuffed Animal Toy (Toy)
I fell in love with grumpy cat online immediately, he's not vicious but he looks at life just a little different. My husband bought this for me, for Christmas. AND I LOVE HIM. The detail is AMAZING. He's so soft you find yourself petting him, (to my surprise it's a stuffed animal after all). My family came over and my mum and sister were both blown over and were like "I want one too. This is a serious replica, it looks just like the real Grumpy Cat, and the glass eyes are amazing. I would recommend this to any lover of grumpy cat. He now holds a prominent place on my baby grand piano.

5.0 out of 5 stars A PRECIOUS Kitty!, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Gund Grumpy Cat Plush Stuffed Animal Toy (Toy)
So SWEET AND I LOVE stuffed animals! The kid in me at 78 has a BALL WITH HER!. VERY HIGH QUALITY MADE! Very realistic.

4.0 out of 5 stars If they ruined my face that much, I'd be grumpy too., September 22, 2014
This review is from: Gund Grumpy Cat Plush Stuffed Animal Toy (Toy)
A few weeks ago, my 11 month old daughter grabbed at something in the store and wouldn't let go for anything. It was Grumpy Cat. So, with her birthday coming up, I figured it'd make a great gift. I didn't get a good look at it in the store at the time, but I'll tell you right off the bat that the reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it doesn't look like the stock image at all.

Grumpy Cat stands at about 10 inches and is incredibly soft. The fur they used on this thing is so soft, it's no wonder my daughter loved holding it so much. His eyes and nose are plastic, but really set in there, so there's no real concern of them coming out. Mr. Grumpy is well-stuffed and stands up just fine on his own. They even threw in some big circles to act as paws on his feet too. There's no sound feature- this is a basic stuffed animal, meant to be cuddled or displayed. Grumpy Cat also comes with a tag on his left ear, with an image of the real Grumpy Cat himself looking beyond grumpy.

So what's different from the stock image? I'll upload a photo so you can see for yourself, but the two main things are that the face is smooshed, and loses a lot of the detail, plus the final product is a lot fluffier, making him look a bit fat. The fur on its head sticks up a little, and the dark brown fur on the face looks a little tattered. I don't know what it is, but the dark brown fur also has a rough feel to it compared to the light brown fur. Poor Grumpy Cat's whiskers are also just white strings that droop down instead of sticking outwards. Part of me wants to drop the score down to 3 stars because of how much different he looks, but it's not -that- bad.

For anyone wanting something a little more comical, the Grumpy Cat plush by Ganz should be right up your alley. They may have messed up on the face, but anyone who sees this will instantly know who it is. Little Zoey will be happy to have her own Grumpy Cat at her birthday this weekend. Hopefully she doesn't pick up any bad habits from him, like displaying such a disapproving frown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grump Cat stuffed animal, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Gund Grumpy Cat Plush Stuffed Animal Toy (Toy)
I found the offer for Grumpy Cat stuffed animal a week before Christmas and it was the perfect gift for my grandson who is fascinated with Grumpy. I ordered it hoping it would arrive before Christmas and it did! Perfect. When Kyle opened the box he was so surprised and thrilled and I was a happy grandmom.Thank you Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Special Gift, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Gund Grumpy Cat Plush Stuffed Animal Toy (Toy)
Grumpy is a super special gift as he is special and brings so much joy to all. He is so soft!!

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't look anything like the description., July 15, 2014
This review is from: Gund Grumpy Cat Plush Stuffed Animal Toy (Toy)
I think I got a dud. The cat's eyes had caked on glue and overall shape and details were not similar to the item described/shown. But my one year old wouldn't let go of it, so it's staying.

Gund Grumpy Cat Plush Stuffed Animal Toy