5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!
Published on July 19, 2012 by Debby Weiss

3.0 out of 5 stars SMALL!!!
My nephew loved it for his 1st birthday but it was really small for the price its selling for. Sound was great but just wish it was bigger
Published on December 6, 2012 by claudia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, July 19, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Gund Happy Birthday Elmo with sound (Toy)
I wasn't sure after reading reviews if this would be a good gift for a friends daughter. I received it today and think it is Perfect!! It is smaller than most normal stuffed animals but it is the perfect size for a toddler. My son who is 4 saw it and said he wanted one for his birthday too. It is easy to push to make the sounds and it really soft and just all around a great birthday gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars dee's, September 10, 2011
This review is from: Gund Happy Birthday Elmo with sound (Toy)
elmo came right on time, in fact earlier then promised. He was well packaged and in tact. He was bright, colorful and looked exactly like the photo. His size was perfect for little hands. I am very pleased and my 2 year old great grandson loved him! Overall, this purchase was a great experience!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Birthday Elmo!, September 8, 2012
cloudwalker (palos verdes, ca) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gund Happy Birthday Elmo with sound (Toy)
Bought this for my granddaughter for her first birthday. Reviewers were commenting that it was smaller than they had thought it would be but it was the perfect size for a one year old :)

3.0 out of 5 stars SMALL!!!, December 6, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product, August 9, 2012
This review is from: Gund Happy Birthday Elmo with sound (Toy)
orderd this item for my daughter's 2nd irthday an the thing did not work. It said press for message and no message happen. So disappointed with the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, June 9, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Gund Happy Birthday Elmo with sound (Toy)
Way smaller than I expected. I would not have spent that much money if I had realized how little this is.

1.0 out of 5 stars Prepare to be disappointed. Not worth the Money., March 24, 2014
This review is from: Gund Happy Birthday Elmo with sound (Toy)
VERY SMALL, more for a dog's toy. I have seen and purchased other Elmos and I should have passed on this one. Tiny and not the quality I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but great!, April 16, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Gund Happy Birthday Elmo with sound (Toy)
I was expecting this Elmo toy to be bigger but it is great! My daughter loved it and that is the only thing that really matters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Taylor BDay Gift, April 11, 2012
This review is from: Gund Happy Birthday Elmo with sound (Toy)
Bought this for a true "Elmo" Fan for his second birthday. I was not present for him opening the gift but I was told Elmo was a big hit. Can't wait for the next gift giving holiday so I can get another Elmo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Birthday Gift, April 9, 2012
This review is from: Gund Happy Birthday Elmo with sound (Toy)
I got this for my one-year old's birthday and she loved it! She is a huge Elmo fan and this Elmo talks and is easy to carry around - great buy for the money!

Gund Happy Birthday Elmo  with sound