Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gund 5" Itty Bitty Boo in T-Shirt Plush
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 5, 2012
Beautiful quality Gund Boo dog. Soft and ever so cute. Reasonably priced & a talking point when people see how cute he is.
on March 28, 2013
Cute and well made. Like many other buyers, I was surprised at the size though - guess my estimation of 5 inches is way off. This is very, very tiny. That said, it doesn't affect my rating as that's my issue - I just rarely give a perfect rating to anything.
on October 15, 2012
I ordered this Boo for my daughter for a stocking stuffer. It is adorable. Though a little smaller than I had imagined, it will fit perfectly in her stocking. It looks just like the real "boo".
Adorable!!!!
on July 1, 2013
Yes, this Boo is much smaller than the others, but I knew that before I ordered it. The description clearly gave the size so I was not surprised. He is VERY soft and I can't wait to give him to my granddaughter.
on November 9, 2014
Boo is cute no matter what stuffed animal form you buy him in. Bought the little buy for my brother (also a big Boo fan) who is in the Army and doesn't have a lot of space to keep little gifts. It was a huge hit and he's kept it with him throughout his deployments. The toy itself is actually pretty small. It fit in the palm of my hand, but was made really well and didn't look cheap. Super fluffy and adorable.
on December 3, 2015
This dog is so cute! I bought this stuffed animal for my son and he loves it and it looks adorable sitting on his dresser next to his digital clock. He really loves this dog and was so excited when it arrived from Amazon. I am very pleased with my purchase!
on February 20, 2014
This puppy is loved by our kids- it is SO cute and SO soft. The only thing I didn't think about when ordering it was that it was SUPER small. So check out the size before ordering just to make sure that you don't want anything bigger.
on November 5, 2013
So cute! The 5" Boo is tiny - fits in your hand. But very soft and life-like. Perfect for my little one to hold and snuggle with. A must for any Boo fan. Note - the shirt is not removable - it is attached by two strings. So if you really want to take off the shirt, a simple snip should do the trick.
on January 29, 2014
After reading the reviews of it being smaller than you would think I wasn't expecting much. But it is the cutest puppy ever. I ordered these for stockings. I always try to get something like that to stick out the top of the stocking and it was perfect. My children loved them. Perfect for a younger child to carry with them. Great for older children as well. Super soft. So yes while its smaller than you would imagine it is still adorable.
on January 6, 2014
My 2 yr old granddaughter loves Boo, she thinks it is our Pomeranian and calls ALL Boo's "Tay-Tay", short for Taylee our dog. The tiny size Itty Bitty Boo is her preferred Boo, she carries this one EVERYWHERE. She has larger laying down Boo. I would love more outfits for Itty Bitt Boo... I may have to sew.

See 1 answered question