Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 1, 2012
good third person shooter.
but what makes it so goos is its super defoarmed gundam.
i love it highly recomended.
on October 7, 2014
This game is a Korean created game by Softmax. Overall the game is great, though it needs many major changes in my opinion to make it a true Gundam game.

If you want to collect all your favorite Mobile Suits from any of the Gundam series, then this is the game for you as there are over 500 units on the NA server and growing.
on January 4, 2013
a good game if you like gundam but the prices of actually buying mobile suits is rather high in comparsion of another MMO. the game requires some patients to go through but the games in PVP mode are mostly 5 minutes long
the best way to download it is it go to ogplanet who published this game in NA
on January 1, 2014
So after three days of downloading the client over and over again, I finally got it to load and update properly through amazon. All this, only to realize that it doesn't support Windows 8... Well, here's hoping a new Gundam game comes out for pc or they update this one...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2014
I bought this game being a fan of gundam for many years, and in fan service this game does not disappoint, there is iconic missions from nearly all gundam series from the original, to zeta, to beyond, even the shorter series like war in the pocket get love. Mobile suits get even more love, no matter what wonky or rare type of suit you want its probably in there, some with multiple forms. There is everything from the neul ziel (yes there is mobile armor) to gundam sandrock, to my favorite the gouf custom from 08th ms team. The problem with the game is there is no option to perform mission solo outside of limited training challenges, so what this means is while i want to play the 08th ms team story missions most people rather fight the pysco gundam due to the exp you gain and relative ease. Another problem with this is even at peak hours the game while it has a group of people playing the community is small so outside of peak hours getting a mission at all can be a challenge. This is a great game to play for a while just play something different and enjoy the fan service, but is not a game you will stick with long term unless single player play is implemented realistically.
on April 25, 2014
i found this game by accident looking for the gundam vita game. sadly the vita game is only in japan and no english version will be released, but luckily i found this game and its perfect to get my gundam fix. playing for free has been a lot of fun and if i didnt like gundam so much it would be more than enough. but i do so im picking up some astros :)
on November 19, 2012
I saw this game and thought it would be a fun time killer. Time killer it is, fun... I still don't know. After you download the installer package from Amazon, you then have to install the OGPlanet game launcher. This launcher then downloads the Pando Media Booster program to download the actual game. Once you have downloaded the game and create an account for the game, it then proceeds to download several (40+) updates for the game. Several hours after starting this install, can I finally launch the game? No. It has also installed X-Trap which claims that I have debuggers & cheaters installed. After I end the "offending" programs (AutoHotKey), I can finally play the game. Trying to play through the tutorial I can not find a way to change the game controls to my liking, so I try to exit the tutorial. This then locks up the game on a screen prompting me to buy something... At this point, I am uninstalling the game and trying my hardest to make sure I get all of the little pieces from X-Trap removed as well.

The only pro... the graphics look decent.
on November 5, 2013
If your running 64bit on your pc, dont bother, there is no 64bit version. I also tested this on my 32bit Samsung ATIV tablet and there is a problem with an NTVDM.exe file that stops working. I loved the Gundam games on the PS2, so hopefully I can get this working.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2014
The amazon version did not work on windows 8. So i went on ocg planet and downloaded there and it worked.
on January 26, 2013
The loading/setup process to get to the game was endless. I got so frustrated that I just get to the actual game.