Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on September 25, 2013
My Gunnar desmos did not fit. Other then that, it looks like a nice sturdy case. I wanted something that I could put my desmos in and throw in my backpack for travel without destroying them, just wish they would of fit.
on May 11, 2012
I ordered some generic eyeglass case from Amazon and my Gunnar MLG Phantoms did not fit in them in the slightest. Didn't even know Gunnar made an accompanying case, but I'm very happy I stumbled upon these. The quality seems very good; they're made with something like a hard leatherette, so it gives it a nice feel. Plenty of room inside and I don't feel like my glasses are squished. I'm considering buying another pair of Gunnars and if I do, I am absolutely buying another one of these with them.
on September 23, 2012
The leather is nice though soft and susceptible to blemishing easily. The case has a suitably rigid feel to it despite the soft leather. The magnets are not particularly strong, so if something gets in the way, such as a cleaning cloth, it does not hold closed well. The hinge is the most disappointing part of the case. It is a thin piece of crimped metal between two equally thin layers of leather. There is no satisfying tactile sensation to opening the case; instead it rather flops open as if the lid may fall off at any moment. That said, with a sturdier hinge this would be an exceptional case.
on October 1, 2013
the 2 pieces of the case seem fairly sturdy though the hinge that holds them together is not quite as sturdy. I bought this alone with a pair of the Gunnar Intercept glasses and they do not fit particularly well. They are large glasses and it may be possible that some of their smaller products would fit better (i do not have any of their other glasses to test this with). Also the magnetic locking/closing mechanism is not very strong, so even though it will close around the Intercepts it will not really stay closed.
on April 17, 2016
I received this product quickly and it was packaged well.
This was purchased a long time ago to go with a pair of Gunnar Optiks that my husband bought. He has bad eyes, but loves to game. We were hoping they would help and I wanted him to have somewhere safe to keep the rather expensive pair of glasses we just bought.
This case was nice. It's well made and solid, but the Gunnar Optiks we purchased, which were the Gunnar Optiks DES-05101 SteelSeries Desmo Semi-Rimless Advanced Video Gaming Glasses with Amber Lens Tint, Onyx/Orange Frame Finish, did not fit into the case. I'm not sure if it was the shape of the glasses or what, but the case wouldn't close no matter how we moved the glasses around.
It is a good case though. Instead of returning it, he just uses it for his regular glasses while he's wearing the Gunnar Optiks. I just suggest you double check that your set will fit before purchasing this.
Disclaimer: This should be an Amazon verified purchase. I paid full listing price and did NOT receive this product free or deeply discounted. However, my review is still honest and unbiased. If you found this review to be helpful, I'd appreciate if you would mark it as such. Thanks!
on November 24, 2011
The case was over all a buy, it holds my MLG Gunnars fine and is a nice coated leather. The only issue that I would say it has, is that it is kind of flimsy when opening, however the magnets hold when the case is closed.
on August 24, 2015
The case fits my Gunnar Optiks G0005-C011 SheaDog Full Rim Ergonomic glasses perfectly and is durable enough to stay in my bag most of the time when I am not getting my glasses out. The open / close functionality of this case is quite unique and I commend Gunnar for making such a well-designed esthetic case.
on September 1, 2014
This is a great way to keep my glasses safe. I can carry my glasses in my backpack with the rest of my schoolwork and laptop without having to worry about them being crushed, The quality on this case seems good and I don't feel worried the case itself is going to break easily. Has a magnetic closure but this seems to keep it closed despite being knocked around a lot. There is a funny smell, probably just from the manufacturing process and materials used.

Pros:
Great protection for your Gunnar glasses or other glasses
Good quality

Cons:
Smell
on November 5, 2015
At first I thought the magnet wasn't going to be powerful enough to keep the glasses in the case while in my messenger bag. I haven't had any issues for the last 2 weeks. Glad I bought it for my Gunnar's. The case is really nice looking too. The stitches do it for me.
on October 14, 2014
I purchased this case, along with the Gunnar INT-00101's. This case came recommended on amazon as a "purchase together" option. Problem is, the glasses don't quite fit the case. I'm not sure I can use this case for longbas these glasses won't fit without force to close.