5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with this find, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Gusti Genuine Leather Travel Bag Weekender Holdall Vintage Luggage Brown R27b (Luggage)
I had been looking for a really nice travel case that would fit under the seat in an airplane and have room for all I need to carry with me. This is exactly what I was looking for. Looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Sophisticated and Sexy, April 24, 2014
I am very happy with this bag! The quality of the leather and the craftsmanship is perfect. I thought it was a little bigger in the pictures and so once I pulled out a tape measure, (what I did not do prior to ordering) I see it is right on!

It is perfect for an over-nighter, maybe a little small for a weekender like me who over packs and brings multiple pairs of shoes per outfit, just in case.

I will surely buy more from Gusti in the future

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value carry-on bag, April 15, 2014
James (Monroe, WA, United States) - See all my reviews
This bag is fairly well built. Leather quality is good.
I only have two negatives about this bag:
1. The tanning agent they use has a very strong pinsol type smell. It takes a while for the odor to subside.
2. The shoulder strap buckle is inadequate. It let loose on me about an hour into the airport. I had to use plastic tie wraps to secure the strap for the remainder of my trip.

Overall, for what you pay for this bag, its a bargain. Its a perfect carry-on companion bag for traveling. I'm going to replace the buckle on the shoulder strap myself with a more heavy duty unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Travel Bag., May 25, 2014
Good price, good quality and beautiful design. It does have a strong smell when first got it out of the bag. I've been letting it air out for a week and the smell is fading. I did a trial packing to see how much it can hold, I packed 4 adult jeans, 4 men's XL t-shirts, a pair of men's size 11 sandals in the main compartment and it didn't feel like it was stuffed to the limit, I didn't put anything in the side and front pockets. I think it'll be a great weekender and for the measurements it should be fine to carry on the airplane.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, May 16, 2014
Doc & Jesse (Klamath Falls OR) - See all my reviews
Well made, I can stuff a lot of gear in it for weekend and week long trips. Matches my AmeriLeather Leather Three-suit Garment Bag (Brown) and a Gusti Briefcase I bought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quaility bag, April 8, 2014
Beautiful leather, good quality. A little smaller than I thought it would be; really only good for packing a couple items in

Rate and Discover Movies