Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 15, 2014
This bag is fairly well built. Leather quality is good.
I only have two negatives about this bag:
1. The tanning agent they use has a very strong pinsol type smell. It takes a while for the odor to subside.
2. The shoulder strap buckle is inadequate. It let loose on me about an hour into the airport. I had to use plastic tie wraps to secure the strap for the remainder of my trip.

Overall, for what you pay for this bag, its a bargain. Its a perfect carry-on companion bag for traveling. I'm going to replace the buckle on the shoulder strap myself with a more heavy duty unit.
on February 21, 2015
The quality and style of the bag is great. It has a nice vintage look and feel to it and I love that it includes a little tin of oil/resin to keep the bag polished. It's a good size for a weekender bag, roomy, and the zippers and buckles are sturdy. Initially we thought the strap on our bag was a little thin, but it has held up well these last three months with daily use. The only negative, if you can call it that, is that the bag has a somewhat sour smell that older leather can sometimes have. I would recommend this to a friend, I'd just warn them of the smell.
on April 24, 2014
I am very happy with this bag! The quality of the leather and the craftsmanship is perfect. I thought it was a little bigger in the pictures and so once I pulled out a tape measure, (what I did not do prior to ordering) I see it is right on!

It is perfect for an over-nighter, maybe a little small for a weekender like me who over packs and brings multiple pairs of shoes per outfit, just in case.

I will surely buy more from Gusti in the future
on March 28, 2014
I had been looking for a really nice travel case that would fit under the seat in an airplane and have room for all I need to carry with me. This is exactly what I was looking for. Looks good.
on April 8, 2014
Beautiful leather, good quality. A little smaller than I thought it would be; really only good for packing a couple items in
on May 16, 2014
Well made, I can stuff a lot of gear in it for weekend and week long trips. Matches my AmeriLeather Leather Three-suit Garment Bag (Brown) and a Gusti Briefcase I bought.
on December 6, 2015
handle is flimsy. and broke during a plane change at the airport... not good.