4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for gym
Thank you! This bag is excellent! It is rather big and beautiful.
The only thing that disappoints me is its long strap :( it is too thin and narrow and has no wide soft pad.
Published 10 months ago by felixhse88

2.0 out of 5 stars Photo is better than product
The shoulder-strap is not removable and the strap itself is very thin (overall, the leather is very thin and the zippers are hard to use). The hardware that is used to buckle the shoulder-strap is not high quality and would not "lock" to keep the strap connected. The end where the straps are bolted were cut uneven and frayed.
Published 7 months ago by Marron

2.0 out of 5 stars Photo is better than product, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Gusti Leder nature Genuine Leather Travel Bag Weekender Holdall Vintage Large Bag Unisex Brown R33b (Luggage)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for gym, April 28, 2014
Thank you! This bag is excellent! It is rather big and beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars gusti leather travel bag, April 21, 2014
Looks great and is the perfect size for a weekend get away. I liked it so much I bought one for my girlfriend.

5.0 out of 5 stars WINNER, April 21, 2014
Exactly as pictured and actually was nicer than I thought based on the price- arrived on time and
will work perfectly for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars The bag is great. It is a perfect size for a weekend ..., October 27, 2014
The bag is great. It is a perfect size for a weekend bag. It does have a weird smell when you first open it but if you leave it out for a night the smell seems to go away. Otherwise I would purchase again as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely weekend/gym bag in rustic world traveler style., December 26, 2014
Amazon Customer (Tucson, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
I really like this bag. I always have a hard time purchasing luggage and bags online, as I like to see what they really look like, and how big they actually are. This bag is exactly what I was looking for - it's big, but portable. I predominately use this bag as a gym bag, and it fits my gym shoes, towel, full change of office clothes, toiletries, etc, very nicely. It also works great as a long-weekend bag. The aesthetic is handmade rustic Bohemian traveler / Steampunk, which I really like. It has little discolorations in the leather from the vegetable polish, which I think adds to the world-traveler style charm.

The long strap does not detach from the bag. I actually had to punch more holes in the long strap, as I found it to be too long for me. The extra holes were easy to add with a sharp nail and hammer.

As others have noted, the bag does have an "earthy" smell at first. After about a week the smell dissipated as the leather absorbed the polish, and now I barely notice it. Also I never noticed the bag making my gym towel or work clothes smell, even at first.

Overall this bag was exactly what I was looking for, and am very happy with it. I'll order from Gusti Leder again if I need another leather bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars but not as bad as when it first arrived, March 3, 2015
The other reviews are correct about the smell. My fiance loves the bag! But we've been waiting for that smell to wear off for almost a full year now. You can still smell it faintly, but not as bad as when it first arrived. I hid it in the closet to surprise him with it a year ago, and he walked in the house saying, Ugh what is that smell!? Yeah, it's that strong. But it's a great looking bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yvonne, July 13, 2014
This bag appears to be well made and user friendly. I am looking forward to travelling overseas and this bag will suit remarkably well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could have been 5 stars but.., July 8, 2014
Beautiful bag. Exactly as pictured and quality seems good. Only reason it's not 5 stars is that it smells weird. Like annoyingly weird. Hopefully it goes away.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, awesome look & size, July 8, 2014
Nice bag, awesome look & size. Built not
So much started to break the first week I put it to use. :/