5.0 out of 5 stars A Gastroenterologist's Review, April 25, 2003
This review is from: Gut Reactions: Understanding Symptoms of the Digestive Tract (Paperback)
I am a board certified gastroenterologist and internist. I purchased this book 9 years ago to help me with the first of many lectures I have given on irritable bowel syndrome. Unlike many other books and articles I obtained for the same lecture, I have retained, re-read and recommended this book above all others. Thinking it was out of print, I recently loaned it to a patient who found it a wonderful, thoughtful, straightforward reference that explained a lot of her symptoms and really made a difference in her life. There is a LOT of literature regarding functional bowel disorders available to the lay-person but this one has just the right mix of science and practicality to warrant my highest recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your gut working., January 3, 2014
I bought this book for my husband who has gut problems and he got a lot of information and helpful hints for his problem.

Gut Reactions: Understanding Symptoms of the Digestive Tract
Gut Reactions: Understanding Symptoms of the Digestive Tract by W. Grant Thompson (Paperback - January 1, 1989)
$99.00 $89.10