Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Price:$66.77+ Free shipping

on August 6, 2013
I was looking for other reviews of the Gutter clear 365 because I just installed about 60 feet in two different types of gutters. I am interested in how long it takes before they need some sort of maintenance. I've installed 5 different kinds of gutter guards and as far as pure drainage right after installation, these worked better than most others--even in heavy rain. So when I saw that other review I was curious. The fact that the reviewer's name included the product name made me suspicious. Not sure why the slam. They work fine. My only concern is that at some point they will clog with debris and I'm not sure how easy it will be to clean the coarse filter surface. I imagine they will hold lots of crap. That's why I only gave them 4 stars. But all gutter guards require some maintenance. Just less than is required when there are no guards on the gutter. I'll let you know after a year.
22 comments20 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 6, 2014
We really like this product. We started using it on our garage where we were having a major leaf problem. It has been in the gutters for two years and there are no leaves to be seen. I was interested in seeing how it would hold up in the winter. We had an exceptionally hard winter last year with record cold and major ice and snow and the Gutter Clear is still doing a fine job. This particular brand of guard is firm and has a coating on the top witch makes it much easier to install. We liked it so well we purchased it for the house too. It sure beats climbing up on a ladder several times a year. I feel sure it will extend the life of the gutters and help prevent roof damage.
on September 19, 2015
After a couple of years, these foam-type gutter guards have held up quite well. As one reviewer said, it's either wonderful or terrible depending on the type of tree leaves you have. These wedge gutter guards have a lot of nooks and crannies for the water to flow through, but would be problematic if you have pine needles, sap, pollen, seeds, etc. falling on your roof. We have oak trees with big leaves so I only needed to use my blower or remove the wedge to shake the leaves off. These wedges are a cinch to install - you just cut to size and slip them in. Also, if you have a flat roof with gravel with gutters attached to the siding, these wedges are more suitable than other gutter guards where you have to slip one side of the guard under a shingle or roof tile.
on September 4, 2013
got this for our camp only place we have gutters , will see how it preforms after this winter season and the snow/ice but so far it is keeping the gutters clean and clear.
on December 9, 2014
i bought this product at sams club for 33.
00 per box i think 99.00 is a ripoff.need to get on the same page.
on June 22, 2015
this product can be either wonderful or terrible for you, depending on what sort of vegetable debris falls on your roof. i lived in an area that was mixed oak/hickory forest, and it worked like a charm. leaves, acorns and nuts all rolled right off--no problem at all. now, i have 3 bald cypress and a horrible silver maple raining debris onto the roof. the winged maple seeds stick in the foam, as do the bald cypress "needles". it's a mess.
on January 24, 2016
The gutter guards fit nicely . . . If only they didn't cause overflowing of the gutters.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2015
Very good product, easy to install. Seems well made, should last a long time.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2015
Absolute JUNK !!!! Clogged with silt and needles in one year, I had weeds growing a foot tall with roots in the foam like a hydroponic garden. I have been trying to get in touch with the manufacturer for a refund and they are always talking to other customers and do not return my phone messages. DON'T BUY !!!
on January 9, 2014
I bought GutterClear because the old system I had allowed the rain to run over the gutters. However, like other posters here, I found the GutterClear took up too much space in the gutters, preventing the gutters from draining effectiveley. The gutters would fill up with water and then spill over.

In the winter, I had the WORSE ICE DAMS EVER! 2 - 3 inches of ice build up on top of the mesh, then the thaw would come and melt ice onto my driveway.

I highly recommend anything else.
0Comment6 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse