5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome knives!, February 14, 2010
These knives are amazing! Cutting veggies is a snap-even hard veggies like potatoes and sweet potatoes! And bread is cut easily, without any smushing. I would highly recommend to anyone. These knives are also nicely balanced which makes it easy to chop and dice herbs and everything. Plus they look freakin' cool!

5.0 out of 5 stars best knives ever!, February 22, 2010
J. Breaux (Nashville, TN) - See all my reviews
bought these for my boyfriend...he's the "real" cook in the house. he LOVES them! in fact, he cant' wait to see if Guy adds to this line of knives...he would be the first to complete a set. and they are mighty good lookin' knives. very masculine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and useful, March 22, 2010
I purchased the knife set for my son's birthday. He had viewed a commercial on the Food Network with Guy Fieri using the utensils. He immediately called me to check the prices. I knew these knives would be a winner for his present. He was very happy and surprised, then went on to report a few days later how well they performed in his kitchen!! I was a heroine!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars *****, December 14, 2011
This review is from: Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich Dagger and Chef Knife Set by Ergo Chef (Kitchen)
I am a line cook by trade, and I purchased two sets of these knives. One was for myself working in a professional kitchen, the other set was a gift for my mother. The only complaint I have about these knives is that they are a bit flashy. Other than that I can't complain, they hold a good edge, are well balanced, and feel very nice in your hand. I would recommend these knives to anyone who wants a great set of knives at a very affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, August 31, 2011
I bought this knife set for my sister in-law and she loved it very much. She called me everyday she uses the knives telling me she chopped vegtables in seconds and she loves me for a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guy Fieri Knife Set, August 19, 2011
Terry D. Davis (Oregon, WI United States) - See all my reviews
The transaction was excellent and the knife set arrived within two days. I love them and highly recommend this set to anybody in the market for high quality knives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guy Fieri Knuckle Sandwich knives, July 15, 2011
Awesome knives! They look wicked and are wicked sharp! Gotta get the rest of the set. Service was awesome too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knives, August 2, 2010
I bought these knives for my husband and he loves them. Very nice quality, very sharp!

Rate and Discover Movies