5.0 out of 5 stars Guylian Chocolates
This s the most delicious chocolate I have ever tasted. I order quite a lot of it. I cannot find it elsewhere, so order from Amazon.com. It is always delivered in a very timely manner.
Published on June 16, 2011 by Rose A Sturgeon

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as they used to be
These used to be really delicious, but over the years the quality has declined. I won't be ordering them again.
Published 22 months ago by Summer Ficarrotta

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as they used to be, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Guylian Seashell Window Brown Ribbon Gift Box, 17.63-Ounce Boxes (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Guylian Chocolates, June 16, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, December 27, 2011
My grandmother used to bring these seashells home from Belgium when I was young. Now that she's gone we make sure we have plenty of these on hand. I'm having a little trouble finding them in our area. Now we have half dark chocolate which we don't like at all. We fight over the originals. My nephew told me, "Auntie, all I want for Christmas is Guylian seashell candy!"

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 22, 2011
I just thought myself enjoying this chocolate when I was really young. So I ordered one and got it in 2 days.
It's one of the best chocolates I know. Best design, flavor, sea live assets.
Very nice. loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublimely self-indulgent delicacies, May 14, 2014
My long addiction to Belgium's finest chocolates can now be sated directly through Amazon. Guylian uses only the finest ingredients of hazelnut, white and milk chocolate to make the seashell-shaped goodies. Usually available only around Christmas time, I can now indulge year-round. Pardon the cut-and-paste of this text for each purchase. They are all for the same wonderful stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, April 17, 2013
Brenda D. (Larchmont, New York United States) - See all my reviews
What a huge box of chocolates! I bought this as a gift for a loved one and was amazed at how many chocolates there were and true to Guylian the chocolates are not only beautiful to look at but delicious as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, March 30, 2013
I love this chocolate. It's unique, like nothing else. This one's price is the best. Try it if you never did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seashell Chocolates, March 27, 2013
My children are soooooo spoiled. This is what they request every Valentines day (and) Easter (and) Christmas (and)....You name it Guylian are superior Belguim chocolates.

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived melted but still tastes good, February 28, 2013
These were my favorite chocolates when I was a kid. I can't find them in stores anywhere so I was happy to find them on Amazon. Unfortunately the box I got contained very melted chocolates. On the left side (where the plastic window is), I saw that the chocolates had melted a little and were sticking to the plastic. Not a big deal - something to be expected. But upon opening the box I was thoroughly disappointed to see that the right side was completely melted. Most of the chocolate was stuck to the paper top of the box.

This might be to due the fact that the package was delivered to me around 5pm on a warm day (high 70's) but I will think twice before ordering chocolate online from now on!

The chocolate still tastes great but I might as well have bought a jar of Nutella for a fraction of the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift worth giving., February 13, 2013
Arrived on time and undamaged. A great gift for chocolate lovers. The hazelnut flavor wasn't at all overpowering. They were a big hit during the holidays.