Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$17.99

on May 14, 2013
This show was my favorite from the new NBC fall lineup. Its a shame it didn't get renewed for a 2nd season. The actors were fantastic and had amazing chemistry together. The babies were the the scene stealers though (especially Ernie when he would give "The Look." Absolutely hysterical.
on November 6, 2013
LOVE THIS SHOW. It was such a bummer that it was canceled. I'm so glad it's available on DVD. The DVD doesn't have any extras though... just the original episodes. It would have been nice to have some bonus features, but I guess since it was canceled, they weren't going to spend more time filming extras.
on July 12, 2013
I saw the first episode when it aired on tv and I was hooked but then I forgot about the rest. I decided to order it because I really enjoyed it and let me just say its worth the money. If you like shows like modern family you will love this one! Nbc bring it back I miss it!!!
VINE VOICEon September 20, 2012
The idea behind this new network TV sitcom, "Guys with Kids" is a promising one, feature stay at home dads raising small kids. The pilot episode introduces us to the three main male characters and their families. Two of them are married, the third has joint custody with a "difficult" ex-wife. A total of seven kids between the three families. Kareem Abdul Jabbar guest-stars in the pilot. It takes place in New York City.

Pretty much everything in the pilot was typical sitcom fare. Most of the jokes were not particularly funny or not funny at all.

Having said that, this is only episode #1, so there is always room for improvements. A lot of TV shows that ended being great started slowly with mediocre episodes and vice versa.
on September 2, 2013
This DVD arrived in perfect condition. The episodes are funny and cute and, unlike other comedies of today, not offensive or filled with crude humor. Although it might not be as child friendly as the comedies of old, it is still a lot better than most of the comedies on TV today.
on March 3, 2016
I loved this show, and I love Jesse Bradford. Wish it wouldn't have been cancelled. Only problem I had was that the DVDs we're burnt copies but then realized in the description it says MOD (Modified on demand )
on January 5, 2014
I wish this show was still on the air. This show is genuinely interesting and funny. I haven't seen a show like this since Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, and Just Shoot Me. All the characters in Guys With Kids are very funny and add something to the show. There's a lot of episodes included with this season, so definitely check this one out!
on August 15, 2014
I want to start off by saying I love this show and this review is based on the physical DVD only. I was only able to watch two episodes on each disc!! All the other episodes freeze up and skip and are unable to pay on any of my DVD players. Very disappointed.
on October 24, 2012
I tend to give most new comedy shows a chance. I quite like this show. It's not my all-time favorite but I've definitely set my DVR to record this series. The guys are quite funny and face interesting scenarios that are realistic, not so far-fetched that it truly only exists in Hollywood.
on September 26, 2012
The focus of this show is placed on the men caring for the children. With that brings their antics with raising the children while living their own lives. They are not perfect and I find lots of laughs with this show. I'll be watching future episodes.