The Real Housewives of New Jersey 5 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Garden State Of Emergency The wives get slammed by Hurricane Sandy, leaving their vacation homes as destroyed as their relationships. More than a year of silence widens the cracks between Teresa, Melissa and Joe. Jacqueline faces her son's autism diagnosis, as Kathy learns the "art of war" from Rosie. Caroline has changed her address, but can't move far enough from the Giudice and Gorga drama. Her shocking offer to Joe Gorga could lead the wives toward reconciliation or an all-out war.
2. A Manzo Of Her Word After an awkward afternoon with Teresa, Melissa is motivated to move away from her sister-in-law. Kathy's son tests her patience but it's her husband who needs a time out. The Lauritas host a poker night but all bets are off when a surprise from Chris leaves Jacqueline in tears. Caroline and Teresa face off in a heated exchange that puts Caroline in the hot seat.
3. It's My Party And I'll Fight If I Want To Teresa's father gets admitted into the ICU just in time for her daughter, Gia's, 12th birthday party. Caroline returns to her Franklin Lakes mansion to find it's turned into a pig sty. Meanwhile, Jacqueline checks in with her new friend, Melissa, but can't save her when a little white lie makes Teresa see red!
4. Gym Rats Crazy is in the air as Teresa heads to the gym to blow off some steam but loses her cool during a run-in with her brother, Joe. Kathy throws a joint birthday bash for her husband, Rich, and daughter, Victoria, but Caroline drops a bomb that causes one guest to completely meltdown. Melissa struggles with a dark secret from her past.
5. Everything Is Coming Up Rosie Tempers flare between Joe and Melissa over accusations Teresa lobbed (along with her water bottle) at the gym. As Jacqueline deals with a crushing setback with her son, Caroline fears her kids are following too closely in her husband's shoes. Meanwhile, Richie oversteps, sparking the wrath of Kathy and Rosie extends an olive branch to Teresa. But all bets are off when the unpredictable cousins face-off.
6. Drinking with the Enemy Cheating rumors surface about Melissa, and an awkward exchange between Caroline and her husband unearths new feelings. Teresa and Rosie plan a healing retreat that could bring her face to face with Jacqueline.
7. When Joes Collide The housewives pack their bags and head to Lake George to work out their issues. Teresa prepares to confront Jacqueline, while Kathy plays referee on the sidelines. Years of hostility fracture the group when relationship building exercises turn in to a throwdown between the Joes.
8. Scum One, Scum All All bets are off when a brawl erupts between the Joes, as Teresa, Melissa and Kathy seethe with anger. Caroline attempts to help bring this family back from the brink of destruction with the help of a professional.
9. On Thin Giud-Ice Teresa and her brother Joe, along with their spouses get down and dirty with a relationship expert, but Kathy feels left out in the cold. Caroline reveals her own agenda for healing, and everyone is looking to Jacqueline for a final solution.
10. Best Frenemies Forever Teresa and Jacqueline meet for a sit-down for the first time in over a year, but things quickly derail. Caroline worries about her children's needs but it's her husband that makes a shocking demand. Melissa and Joe get an offer one of them can't refuse, and Kathy spices up Rosie's love life.
11. Children of the Scorned With the adults' relationships on the mend, Joe makes up for lost time with his goddaughter, Gia. Teresa hosts a charity event and confronts Jacqueline about a comment threatening their reconciliation. Meanwhile, Jacqueline makes an impulsive decision that leaves her family worried, but at least Kathy is on her side!
12. Hair-binger of Doom A scandalous article about Melissa's marriage rocks New Jersey. Teresa has her hair product launch. Meanwhile, an encounter with Caroline has Kathy questioning her partnership with Rich.
13. Spaghetti Western & Meatballs The Housewives jet off to the Arizona desert to celebrate Melissa's birthday. But Joe rethinks including his sister, Teresa. As Jacqueline tries to mend her relationship with Teresa, Caroline struggles to get her husband to relax. Kathy receives a long-awaited message.
14. Horse Whisper to a Scream An unorthodox therapy brings the Housewives up close and personal, leaving Caroline in tears over an admission from her husband. Melissa and Jacqueline face their trust issues and Kathy finally takes a stand. Shockingly, Teresa's husband, Joe, makes a revelation about his current legal issues.
15. Zen Things I Hate About You In their final day in the Arizona desert, a high-wire course 30 feet in the air proves to be the ultimate trust test between sister-in-laws Teresa and Melissa. Tensions between Teresa and her brother Joe boil over, forcing Caroline and Kathy to intervene.
16. The Blonde Drops A Bombshell Jacqueline faces her fear of public speaking, while Caroline weighs the pros and cons of selling her home. Kathy's cannolis score a promotion and Melissa's singing career attracts a new audience. When a gossip queen resurfaces with a secret, the Gorga-Giudice pact is put to the test.
17. Hair We Go Again The heat is on for Caroline's boys as they open their new restaurant and face their harshest critic yet. Meanwhile, Melissa travels to Orlando for a test of her own: a live radio performance that could reignite her music career. Back in NJ, both Teresa and Jacqueline face attacks on their integrity as the opening of a new boutique brings them face to face with their enemies.
18. Salon, Farewell The grand opening party takes a distressing turn when a new face becomes involved in a confrontation with the Giudice-Gorga clan. Teresa wants to clear her name, but harsh accusations leave everyone wondering if she's really behind rumors about Melissa's marriage. Kathy, Jacqueline and Caroline try to focus on their own families, while struggling to repair the damage that has been done...
19. Reunion Part One During the 90-minute Reunion Part I, everyone's favorite Garden State ladies, and visits from Joe Giudice, Joe Gorga and Kathy's sister, Rosie, come together to discuss some of this season's most talked about moments and reflect back on the antics from the season. Dr. Venus Nicolino, "Dr. V," also drops by to see where relationships stand since the cast's trip to Lake George.
20. Reunion Part Two On an emotionally charged Reunion Part II, Teresa and Joe open up about the indictment charges they are faced with; Rosie candidly shares her experience on the show, and the rest of the ladies discuss their overall sentiments on this season.
21. The Real Housewives Tell All , Pt 1 Tune in for never-before-seen footage of everyone's favorite Garden State ladies in a two-part "The Real Housewives of New Jersey Tell All." From extravagant events to several bizarre antics, you don't want to miss the lost footage from this past season. Part 1 of 2.
22. The Real Housewives Tell All , Pt 2 Tune in for never-before-seen footage of everyone's favorite Garden State ladies in a two-part "The Real Housewives of New Jersey Tell All." From extravagant events to several bizarre antics, you don't want to miss the lost footage from this past season. Part 2 of 2.
|Supporting actors||Jacqueline Laurita, Caroline Manzo, Kathy Wakile|
|Executive Producer||Nikki Dosedel McMorrow|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Look, I really don't like reality shows. I just never feel I'm in on the joke and I really don't want to watch an hour of people being snotty to each other, I get enough of that... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Dan A Fiorella
I missed the series when originally shown, so I have been catching up through instant viewing on Amazon. I watch...let's just say TOO many...of the housewives franchises. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Gabriella W.
You can never run out of drama in Jersey......one of the reasons why this one still is watchable is that they are actually genuinely crazy not stupid! Producers or not! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Cami=)
A very entertaining show. Reminds me somewhat of my disfunctional family!
I watch it and it reminds me of why we shouldn't behave the way they do. Read more
I bought it, so I'm guilty by association, but who doesn't like to watch a hot mess? These women are all train wrecks wrapped in their vapid existence of false reality. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kathryn R. Stuart
Sick of seeing Teresa never own up to a damn thing. She got better this season. Probably one of the best seasons since everyone seemed to be on better terms...finally. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Nicole Crew
Not sure how much of the drama is rea and there is a lot of itl...but I'm entertained! Love these gals!Published 3 months ago by Carmen
I am a RHNJ die hard. I love these girls! I had to purchase this episode because my recording messed up and I couldn't wait for on demand. :)Published 4 months ago by Julie Fuller
Don't waist your money on this season.... takes a long time before ANY drama happens.... making you view the long boring stuff we have seen in other seasons. Read morePublished 4 months ago by HouseClassics