Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on October 29, 2011
I purchased this to go under my new Sole Elliptical Trainer. The mat is JUST long enough, perfectly wide enough, and sturdy enough to protect my hard wood floors.
The mat looks thin but does the job and was one of the few mats of this size that had good reviews and Amazon Prime shipping.
on June 3, 2012
Great size and perfect for our treadmill. Using on carpet and nothing moves around. Was afraid this may have an odor when it arrived, but did not. Very happy with this.
on January 9, 2011
It's designed for a treadmill, but I use this mat under my road bike trainer. It's a bit cheaper than the mats sold specifically for bikes. I haven't had any problems with it. It's a good size - by bike doesn't get any debris on the floor. The only minor problem is getting it to unroll flat. It's really stiff, but after time it starts to flatten out more.
on June 1, 2012
This treadmill mat is a must have to put under your treadmill on a carpeted floor. It keeps the carpet fibers away from the treadmill belt. Purchase one of these if your treadmill sits on a carpeted floor.
on December 30, 2014
I purchased this item due to the great reviews and seeing "PVC" in the title. PVC is a very tough material that should easily withstand tearing, however, it developed a tear immediately when I was trying to walk my treadmill into its final position. In my opinion this material behaves more like a tough rubber than a PVC material. If you don't need the toughness then it will be fine but I would have appreciated seeing a review which told me that this was not as tough as PVC.
on January 4, 2014
I setup my new horizon fitness T101-04 Treadmill on this and it ripped immediately, now has a little hole in the middle where the treadmill foot was
on April 4, 2013
This mat is exactly what I had hoped for. Commercial gym quality and fits perfectly under my exercise bike with plenty of extra room all around. Stepping on this with my bike shoe cleats does not damage the mat, indentations from the cleats pop right back up. I did not have any issues with odor or with it lying flat.
on July 1, 2015
It's a tough mat, but not so tough for indoor cycling if you don't have something stabilizing your front tire. I use a wahoo kickr and if you do a lot of training indoors (had a baby recently) then you're going to wear a hole right through this. Maybe I need a horse stall mat lol.
on January 2, 2014
Our 10-year old treadmill fits on this perfectly. With about 1.5 inches on each side and in the front, there is still roughly a 12 inch space behind that catches the occasional dust that comes out. Because of other reviews I had read, I took it out of the packaging right away and left in the garage for about a week before bringing in. I noticed a very slight plastic smell when I first opened, but it has not smelled at all since it was brought inside. Seems very durable, and the thickness is appropriate.
on August 9, 2013
Just got my treadmill ready to go and the treadmill indents the mat so heavily that it nearly tore through it in most places it touches the ground (this is on low pile carpet). When attempted to lift treadmill to straighten mat, the wheel easily tore a hole through it. I would have thought this would be tougher, since it is a treadmill mat and I ordered it based upon prior reviews. No longer have packing materials or I would return it.