Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gypsy Groove
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 2, 2007
I work at a bookstore and we get a lot of free promotional copies. The other day I picked this cd up and was blown away! We played it in store and when the first song came on, people were dancing and tapping their toes in the aisles. These rustic songs take you to another world and are upbeat and fun. I want to own many more putumayo cds thanks to gypsy groove. This is a wonderful collection of songs and I recommend this cd to anybody who enjoys world music, or music in general.
on March 24, 2008
I have been listening to the sample clips of this CD, and ordered it from amazon within 2 minutes! This music is simply intoxicating!...its a clever and highly creative arrangement of music,by some of the most musically gifted people on the planet.
on May 16, 2007
This collection is fantastico. It gets me toes jumpin' all the day. If you like the gypsy thing and want to get the house down - buy it.
on July 13, 2013
This is a fantastic CD full of a variety of music appropriate and enjoyable for all ages. I often play this while puttering around the house, playing games, and even during home school sessions. The beat is upbeat and interesting.
on October 26, 2008
For an old guy like me this stuff helps get the blood pumping. A very well put together album with all good listenable tunes, no duds.
on August 23, 2009
Outstanding collection of ethno-pop with Eastern European roots. Diverse, easy to listen to and very danceable. If you're looking for something different that's not off the globe this is the disk for you.
on December 2, 2008
Buy it. It's different the first time that you listento it, but after 2 or 3 times is when all the details are appreciated and is possible to enjoy the intensity of the music....
VINE VOICEon June 23, 2013
This is one of a number of great *Putumayo Presents* CD music-theme albums. This one seems like an expansion of spicy *Gypsy Jazz* towards Eastern Europe via a variety of samples from that region. Well, with one exceptional *Amsterdam Klezmer Band* -- that is [barely] my favorite out of all-good band selections. They express lively dancing variants that vary much but have in common a degree of *groovy spicy* zesty vibes. Oh, and they all sound great -- really fun to have in the foreground or background -- from loud to soft. This music is like a spread of moderately spicy food -- each in a different way -- so, the whole little CD album can be put on auto-repeat -- orderly -- or chaotic [scrambled repeat]. Fine and Fun +++
on December 8, 2010
i love it, play it, it makes me get happy
and like to share it with others
makes you want to get up and dance just mooove arounnnnddddd
cc
on July 4, 2012
I work in a store where we sell and play Putumayo CDs! This is hands down my favorite, as well as Turkish and Arabic Groove. I sent this CD to my music historian father and step-mother (who is Czech), they say they love it and shared it with their friends, some who are from Eastern Europe!