5.0 out of 5 stars Useful wireless mouse
Published 18 months ago by Paul

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic and basically works
Unfortunately I have large hands and this device is pretty small. Still, it works as advertised and beats the first generation 'remote pointing device' I had been using.
Published 14 months ago by A. Ferrin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful wireless mouse, October 9, 2012
This review is from: Gyration Wireless Air Mouse Mobile (GYM2200) (Personal Computers)
My TV screen is not readily visible from my desktop computer screen -- but this same computer is used to drive the HDTV through a digital HDMI connection. With this mouse, I can comfortably sit on the couch in the TV room and use it to control the action on the screen of the HDTV which is about 25 ft away. It works as advertized -- worked the first time I plugged it in, and has continued to work on the original set of batteries for at least a month now.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works...but not for everyone, February 22, 2013
I like this device.. it works as a mouse,it is small and you can use it in the air...so what is not to like about it? Well, using it in air is a serious coordination test. Learning how to move and click takes some time and practice, and if the spot to click on is small, it can be almost painful to get the right spot. If I were just rating it as a air mouse.. I would give it three stars.

As a presentation mouse...it works great, and there I would give it 5 stars. I averaged it out to a 4.

Of course if you are far more talented than I am...you may find this perfect as an air mouse.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Gyration Mouse, December 3, 2012
The mouse is easy to use and accurate. It's lightweight and fits easily in the palm of your hand. Good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for my prior Gyromouse ..., May 10, 2013
I use this with my Mac Mini in my family room. It works very well - especially in comparison to the prior generation I used for several years. It just plugs into my Mac and "just works". Nice it uses standard AAA batteries rather than the cordless-phone rechargeable in the prior generation. Only nit is 'clicking' while the motion detection is active is imprecise ... I have to click the trigger to stop the gyro motion detection to accurately click on a button (otherwise the click location seems to jump around).

(1/19/14) When I lost the cover to the battery compartment, customer support sent me out a replacement free of charge. No complaints about customer support!

For an entertainment-center based Mac or PC - it is highly recommended (1/19/14 not sure if there is really a peer in this category).

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my CCTV system, April 2, 2013
I wanted to split my CCTV signal from the DVR to multiple HDTV's. With the addition of this wireless mouse, a USB extension cable to centralize the wireless mouse receiver, and the J-Tech Digital powered HDMI splitter, I am able to fully operate the CCTV system from any TV in the house even though the DVR is tucked away in the basement. I'm getting full function through my entire house (about 50') through a couple different walls.

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic and basically works, January 29, 2013
A. Ferrin (Poulsbo, WA, USA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work as well as expected, October 29, 2013
It works like other more expensive Gyration Air mouse but not as well. It looses connection time to time and causes cursor to stop moving (just need to tap once on movement button on the bottom to get it moving again). Not a big problem but it's some what annoying if you are used to more expensive gyration air mouse like Air Plus (which doesn't have that problem). It's also made with cheaper material than the Air Plus and much smaller so you need to get used to it as well... I will go back to Air Plus in my next purchase but for now this will do...

1.0 out of 5 stars Slow, July 3, 2013
Mouse was slow to respond. Difficult to point and was very slow to move on screen. Did not perform as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little do-lots of stuff, November 9, 2012
This Gyration Air Mouse replaced an not out of production old similar tool. The new one has so many features, I have not yet learned. Of course I am certainly challenged in some areas. Learning!

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact Air Mouse, April 18, 2014
I gave this mouse as a gift and have received lots of praise about it since.
I've used other Gyration accessories in the past and have found them always reliable, dependable and easy to use.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0x96813b40)

Gyration Wireless Air Mouse Mobile (GYM2200)
$59.99 $49.99