Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Gyration Wireless Air Mouse GO Plus GYM1100NA
|Price:||$81.36 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$18.63 (19%)|
- The Air Mouse GO Plus features in-air control with MotionSense technology providing the freedom to unleash yourself from Desktop surfaces.
- Incorporates 2.4 GHz RF technology without line-of-sight limitations and a range of up to 100 feet (30m) and USB 2.4 GHz receiver.
- Features ambidextrous design with right and left buttons and 3 assignable buttons for customer control of application commands.
- Includes MotionTools software that controls of your applications and initiate commands away from your computer with the flick of your wrist
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Take your desktop performance to the next level. With the Air Mouse GO Plus, your natural hand movements drive more powerful presentation delivery, more immersive gameplay, more interactive classroom lectures, and more convenient access to your digital entertainment.
The Air Mouse GO Plus works at your desktop or anywhere in a room. It enables you to navigate your desktop and take complete control of your content from the comfort of your desk. It features in-air control with SmartMotion technology, providing the freedom to unleash yourself from strain-inducing surfaces. Air Mouse GO Plus incorporates RF technology without line-of-sight limitations and a range of up to 100 feet (30m). An ambidextrous design with right and left buttons and 3 assignable buttons allows control of application commands. The package includes MotionTools software that allows you to take total control of your applications and initiate commands away from your computer with the flick of your wrist.
Orchestrate and Deliver Powerful Presentations
The Air Mouse GO Plus comes with Gyration's powerful MotionTools software that enables you to deliver more compelling lectures and presentations. MotionTools recognizes your gestures and uses them to control applications and to activate a rich set of tools you can use to interact with your content.
MotionTools for More Interactive Presentations
The MotionTools software that comes with any Gyration product provides a suite of visual effects and tools that users can activate and control with the flick of a wrist. A presenter can turn the mouse cursor into a highlighter, a zoom, a laser pointer or a pen, or activate embedded media and other special effects to captivate audiences with interactive presentations. Standard gesture shortcuts include volume control, zoom, hide/reveal, next slide, play embedded video, and more.
Engage Your Audience and Close Your Deal
With natural and intuitive hand movements, the Air Mouse GO Plus will allow you to maintain full control of your presentation as you walk around the room driving home your USPs. Turn the mouse cursor into a highlighter, laser pointer or pen, or gently swipe it in-air to activate embedded media and other special effects.
Which Gyration Air Mouse is Right for You?
|Air Mouse Go Plus||Air Mouse Go Plus |
with Wireless Keyboard
|Air Mouse Elite||Air Mouse Elite |
with Wireless Keyboard
|Included Keyboard||Wireless Compact||Wireless Low Profile|
|Range of up to 100'|
|Included MotionTools Software|
Top Customer Reviews
After doing countless reviews of the other air mouses, I noticed many people complaining about the awkward shape of their air-mouse mouse when using it as an air-mouse. I must say, hands down, I love the shape of this mouse! It's a hybrid between a remote control and a Wii Nunchuck. It perfectly contours in my hand, and the ergonomic shape was my ultimate dealbreaker.
The sensitivity and overall accuracy of the sensors is great. The learning curve took me about one whole day to get accustomed to using. And after about a week, I swear I should be in the next Harry Potter movie because I'm a flatout magician waving this thing like my personal wand. Battery life is great; I've used it for 5-6 hours at a time without charging it and it still doesn't require a charge.
A GREAT feature about this mouse is that the orientation of the mouse doesn't not matter when using it as an air-mouse. I can be pointing the mouse up towards the sky, down in the ground, wrist turned in, wrist turned out, or lying slanted on my chest and the left/right perception of the pointer will not be disoriented. This is absolutely fantastic.Read more ›
With this, I can walk around the room, using a Powerpoint, and use the mouse cursor as a pointer. The hand motion is quite fluid and intuitive. It took about 15 minutes to get the hang of it. The key was rotating the wrist rather than pointing at the screen.
1) vastly better than a pointer.
2) much better than a slide advancer type of controller.
3) it does not dominate a presentation; it complements it.
4) the size, weight and format is ideal.
1) a new user would not be able to just pick this up and start talking, it does require a short learning period. I am told that some do not find this motion as intuitive as I found it.
2) The battery is non-standard and a replacement is not readily available. (all vendors, including Gyration, are sold out)
3) If it is not charged you are out of luck. A shell to hold AA or AAA batteries would really help.
4) The battery life is sub-optimal
5) the RF receiver would benefit from a clip to hook it to something, to that it does not get lost. Another model from Gyration has an internal storage compartment
6) The device itself could use holster. When preoccupied with a discussion, it is too easy to put it down then wonder away. It is a bit bulky for your pocket
Don't buy an Air Mouse from any manufacturer for general desktop use unless you have no desktop! These products do have a learning curve and none of them work as precisely and easily as a dedicated desktop pointing device. Once learned though I now command my desktop with the wave my hand almost as quickly as I do with on the desk. The Gyration product doubles as both an air mouse and a desktop mouse so when a flat surface is available viola! There is a button on the mouse that must pressed when you want to move the pointer on screen while in Air-Mode. Thank goodness, otherwise every hand motion would move the pointer! The supplied driver includes features to define tasks, open apps, locate the pointer, all very useful and easy to assign - no programming required.
The device is heat sensitive, so if left in the sun they stop working until cooled. Also the 100' broadcast isn't as strong as I had hoped so about mid-day the mouse motion sometimes becomes intermittent even when I am only 20' away through a single wall. In fact one of my devices is rated for 30' and the other for 100' and I really can't tell the difference when swapped.
Otherwise, I love them as they are my daily work horse and have been aboard for the last (2 years) ~3500 nautical miles.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I installed these in a dental office that has 5 of them. They have burned up only 2 of them in a 4 year period. The office is carpeted so when they drop them, they don't break. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Savvy Shopper
I used one this summer at Georgia Tech and thought I bought the same model. But this one does not have a laser pointer on itPublished 2 months ago by Craig Cunningham
Crap, crap, crap. Do not buy. You will see "fixes" to "interference" problems. They do not work. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Pabgo
Great tool. Software download needs to be easier to locate in the Start Up Manuel.Published 5 months ago by Chris Scott
Potentially a great tool. But on my MacBook Pro when I asisgn tasks to a programmable button they all zoom in rather than preform the function. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Donald L. Goertzen
This is a very good mouse. It is a necessity of you also need it to give presentations using your computer.Published 5 months ago by spinner113
My wrist feels better after 2 weeks of using this. My old mouse was giving my wrist fits - ths was a great solution. Now I'll be able to hug my grandkids! Read morePublished 6 months ago by Reed A. Altman