Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 28, 2008
I purchased this mount so that I could hang my Apple Time Capsule high on the wall in my A/V electronics closet (I wanted to isolate the TC from all of the other electronics, wire, and metal in the room). The mount is a superbly designed and executed piece of equipment, hand built, and highly detailed. Though it may sound strange for a mount, it's almost too beautiful a piece to hide away in a closet!

It fits the TC absolutely perfectly and appropriately snug, comes with all of the necessary mounting hardware, and was a breeze to install and mount the TC -- less than five minutes. It is solidly build and heavy, so I have no concerns about it failing and dropping my $500 TC to the deck.

This is a solid product, and a perfect addition to your Apple Time Capsule.
on September 14, 2009
Kinda over price for a piece of plastic, but it looks great. does what it's suppose to do.
on July 17, 2011
I knew this product would "do the job," but what I wasn't expecting was the impressively high quality of the product and workmanship. This product fits the Time Capsule perfectly. Not just passably; truly perfectly. Within fractions-of-millimeters perfectly. The plastic is also reassuringly thicker than anticipated, as well. I initially thought that the purchase price was high, but that I was "stuck" buying it because it was the only solution out there. Now that it's in use, I can safely say that I wish that everything, for which I paid a little more than I thought I should, was made as well as this product!
on March 21, 2014
Broke into two pieces when I tried to install it. The way the back of the mount is designed, screwing it down too tight creates torsion. The countersinking of the mounting holes did not match with the provided screws so it was hard to tell when it was properly seated. Sure wish I had heeded the bad reviews before I spent money on this. Also not a lot of plastic for the price you pay, even if it does stay together.
on June 19, 2014
First I purchased Macs for my parents and also picked up an external hard drive for each to serve as a Time Machine backup. Unfortunately, my parents weren't so diligent about backing up their computers (despite OS X's reminders).

Fearing the worst (i.e. either of my parents' Macs crashing, there being no backup, and me spending hours reinstalling all their applications and trying to revive their data), I bought an Apple Time Capsule for them. Of course I warned my parents that the Time Capsule could overheat and should be left free of "debris".

Next time I visited my parents, I found the Time Capsule under a stack of paper. So I ordered the H-Squared Air Mount TC and mounted the Time Capsule on the wall. The Time Capsule (and my parents' data backups) is finally safe!
on December 10, 2012
The mount comes with two screws to mount it to the wall. When I started screwing it into the wall, it broke into four pieces. If you purchase this product, you need to be very careful while installing it. My concern would have been if I would have installed it, would it break sometime in the future and do damage to my time capsule?
on May 28, 2014
Usually many people place their router in their office, but in most cases this limits wi-fi range since to does not provide adequate coverage to the entire home, especially when working with multi-floor environments. In my case I used this mount to place my Time Capsule above on the second story of my home against the wall of my stairwell to the first floor. This allows me to get good coverage throughout my entire home without the need for a range extender. In addition, installation is clean and simple (it provides the necessary screws and template to properly install) and looks great too. Simple item that will work wonders for your wi-fi!
on April 4, 2010
Works perfect!! Not the cheapest piece of plastic in the world but the time capsule fits perfect and it is well made it's thick plastic and appears to be quite tough so it is built to last which might explain the price somewhat.
If you need to mount your TC then this is the thing to get!!
on September 19, 2011
If you have this product and don't intend to have it sitting on your desk this is a must have and at the best price I could find, It will only fit the T/C and is a perfect fit, finally able to get the unit out of my wall smart box giving it better air flow and less interference.
on November 17, 2009
I truly like this item. I got it off a desk on wall where the wires hang nicely. I would like to see one for my FIOS modem so my desk would be clear of network items.

See 1 answered question