1) Carefully pour up to one cupful (8 oz/240mL) of clean, filtered water into your diffuser's bowl. Again, do not overfill! Your maximum water fill line is the top of the VERTICAL LINE on the inside back of the diffuser's bowl.
2) Onto the surface of the water drip 5-10 drops of any pure essential oil, or a blend or combination of pure essential oils.
3) Place the lid on your diffuser.
4) Point the Director Nozzle away from diffuser's Control Panel to prevent damage caused by mist.
5) Now plug the adapter output into the socket at the back of the diffuser.
6) Then plug the adapter into the AC power outlet. Your diffuser will self-test and reset to "off/ready". Now you are ready to begin diffusing.
7) Press the POWER button (the center button on the Control Panel) to turn your diffuser to "on/ready".
8) Press the VOLUME button (left button) once to begin diffusing at LOW volume output. To diffuse at MEDIUM output, press the Volume button twice. To diffuse at HIGH volume, press the Volume button three times.
TO TURN YOUR DIFFUSER OFF, PRESS AND HOLD DOWN THE POWER BUTTON FOR 3 SECONDS. The lights will shut off and diffusion will stop. Note: on new production models the fan will continue to run for a few seconds to clear remaining mist.
WARRANTY: Plant Extracts International Inc., subject to the exclusions noted on our website, warrants its H2EO AirCare Ultrasonic Diffusers to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. This is a full warranty, transferable with presentation of original purchase invoice.Legal Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer