H2EO Ultrasonic Diffuser Multi-Colored Lights Model
- The ultimate in safe, efficient, economic diffusion of essential oils into a medium to large room (1500 to 2200 cubic feet). Weighs less than a pound. Approximately 4 in high and 7in in diameter. Includes energy-efficient switch-mode power adapter.
- Four colored display lights options. Display lights and red power light all turn off for sleep. Choose continuous diffusion or four pre-programmed intermittent settings. Choose low, medium, or high volume for optimal output control.
- Quiet, complete diffusion of any pure essential oil, or pure essential oil blend. Use no carrier oils, such as almond, coconut, sesame. They will not diffuse.
- Depending on room size, relative humidity, and settings chosen, a single fill can last through the night. When the water level gets low, the diffuser shuts itself off.
- 12-month manufacturer's full warranty backed by fast, personal, low-cost, dependable customer service (H2EO diffusers never need end up in a landfill)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
1) Carefully pour up to one cupful (8 oz/240mL) of clean, filtered water into your diffuser's bowl. Again, do not overfill! Your maximum water fill line is the top of the VERTICAL LINE on the inside back of the diffuser's bowl. 2) Onto the surface of the water drip 5-10 drops of any pure essential oil, or a blend or combination of pure essential oils. 3) Place the lid on your diffuser. 4) Point the Director Nozzle away from diffuser's Control Panel to prevent damage caused by mist. 5) Now plug the adapter output into the socket at the back of the diffuser. 6) Then plug the adapter into the AC power outlet. Your diffuser will self-test and reset to "off/ready". Now you are ready to begin diffusing. 7) Press the POWER button (the center button on the Control Panel) to turn your diffuser to "on/ready". 8) Press the VOLUME button (left button) once to begin diffusing at LOW volume output. To diffuse at MEDIUM output, press the Volume button twice. To diffuse at HIGH volume, press the Volume button three times. TO TURN YOUR DIFFUSER OFF, PRESS AND HOLD DOWN THE POWER BUTTON FOR 3 SECONDS. The lights will shut off and diffusion will stop. Note: on new production models the fan will continue to run for a few seconds to clear remaining mist. WARRANTY: Plant Extracts International Inc., subject to the exclusions noted on our website, warrants its H2EO AirCare Ultrasonic Diffusers to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal consumer usage for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. This is a full warranty, transferable with presentation of original purchase invoice. There are very few service needs with H2EO Diffusers if they are properly used and maintained.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Some users complain of not being able to smell the oils they use in this diffuser. That might be due to the type of oil, the intensity of what they're used to, the size of their rooms or their house size overall, the oils they purchased, or their own body chemistry. Unfortunately some people are incapable of smelling certain fragrances due to genetics, olfactory issues, household cleaner residue or neurolgical problems. I'm a physician so I'm well aware of how these factors can influence scents and smell. Then again, some just prefer the intense smell that lamp-rings or candle-type diffusers produce. I get that. And although I love intense good smells I don't like the hassle of dealing with those types of dispensers.
Hopefully I won't have the issues that some users have described, (clogged, stopped working for no apparent reason, et al). Since receiving it (along with its less expensive version, the Hubmar) I have used them extensively non-stop with a variety of essential oils. Not one single issue has arose, none!
But, I follow instructions well. I faithfully use distilled water, in between several uses I faithfully and carefully clean the interior with alcohol using a soft tissue and I don't overfill. And most importantly, I don't go over 15 drops. If I can't smell it the way it was intended, I switch to a different oil or brand of oil. Nuff said.Read more ›
we have a whole house water filter, so i use water straight from the tap. I think as long as you empty it every morning, wipe it and air it it will last a long time.
2 years later it is still going! I use it daily over Winter - it did stop working early Winter when my toddler tipped it over - I waited 2 days, thoroughly dried and aired it - tried again and it's been working well ever since. It is in my top 10 things of what I couldn't do without!!
At first, I bought a small diffuser that used heat and pads that you changed out periodically, but I realized that the EOs were being affected by the heat. Also, spending money on the pads was not cost effective. I looked into other ways to disperse the EOs into the air, and tried a couple of things, including plug-ins (again, heat) for individual blends; small pottery pieces that diffuse a drop or two; candles with a diffuser (not good with an elderly person); and so on.
I was initially put off by the cost of the Ultrasonic Diffuser, but after reading up on various methods and waiting a few months, I decided to go for it and purchase this unit for my grandfather. I am so glad I did. We've had it running every night and many days since I purchased it five months ago, and it has been wonderful! It diffuses the EOs in a pure and clean way, allowing their scents to disperse freely around the room. They are not distorted, burned, or wasted. I *always* use distilled water, as per instructions, so I have no mineral build-up in the unit. Do yourself a favor, use distilled water. Don't bother buying a great diffuser like this and then ruining it with tap water!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this diffusers!! The colored lights are so therapeutic and relaxing! Easy to use and very quiet!Published 23 days ago by JLN251
Worked great at first, turned a funky yellowish color later and eventually stopped working.Published 1 month ago by Karin Olson
Love it! Put it on a little shelf above the head of your bed. Let the essential oil infused mist drift down on you when sleeping... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Julie Anderson
For $100 you'd think you'd smell the EO.... I bought this for a larger area and my $30 diffuser works better then this one. Read morePublished 2 months ago by audi
When it worked it was nice, but there are more cost effective products that accomplish the same intended use without the bells and whistles. Those bells and whistles I rarely used. Read morePublished 3 months ago by T. Rulo
I bought the H2EO diffuser less than a month ago and it stopped working yesterday. I previously owned this diffuser and it lasted 4 yrs without any problems so I thought I was safe... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Michelle
I LOVE this diffuser and own 2 of them. Easy to use. I use one with lavender and cedar wood EO and it really helps me get restful sleep. No more walking zombie! Read morePublished 6 months ago by caski-mom
I have had this diffuser for two years, running most every day. It is a work horse and I would highly recommend this product. Read morePublished 6 months ago by JP