5.0 out of 5 stars If you like green arrow. buy it!
I love it! Fits great and it looks really good on me. But I wish the green was a little darker. But other than that it's a great hoodie.
Published 10 months ago by Robert L

3.0 out of 5 stars by normal European size as if it were American size.
Published 14 months ago by ax_maxwell

3.0 out of 5 stars by normal European size as if it were American size., September 23, 2013
I purchased this hoodie using their American size reference system. I am an American size large and this is very baggy on me. The hood is very flimsy and if you pull it too far forwards you cannot see where you are going. The material is very light and while I have not had it ripped yes I am concerned that it would rip very easily. The shirt stays buttoned for the most part. It looks very good, and might consider using it for green arrow cosplay.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like green arrow. buy it!, January 13, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, August 15, 2013
Fit great. Looked amazing. And was made well. Only complaint is the zipper. Cheap zipper, made it extremely difficult to zip and unzip.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice design and fit for my body. Buy a size bigger than your normal size, May 12, 2014
Fits really well and i lvoe the material.

My only gripe is the hood is so thin and when you wear it with the hood up it looks kind of weird.

Bought it for the purpose of dressing up as green arrow for halloween

3.0 out of 5 stars Make sure to follow the size chart., July 30, 2014
J. Mayberry "Joe Mayberry" (St. Louis Combat Institute) - See all my reviews
The material is a little thinner than expected. More liken to a t-shirt material. But other than that, it looks and fits well. I generally do not wear anything XL, but the previous reviews stated it runs small. Glad I ordered the larger size as it fits perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars So close, May 26, 2014
The fabric's quality is nice, certainly. But the left pocket of mine was slightly torn. Not enough for things to fall out, but enough that a tug might tear the upper corner off. Not bad quality otherwise. It looks nice and it's light.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Color, Wrong Sizing, November 10, 2014
G. T. Barnes (Portland, Oregon) - See all my reviews
This review is for the "Zip-up with Pocket, Khaki Green" product.

I ordered this hoodie expecting the color to match the product image (a dark forest green). Instead, the shade of green was identical to the color of the non-zip "henley neck line" item's "khaki green" variant, which is brighter and more brown. The color is so different that I'm convinced the product image is mis-matched.

The fabric thickness was perfect for a sleeveless hoodie. It's not sweatshirt material, but it's not as thin as a t-shirt. It's somewhere in the middle, in a good way.

Sadly, the hoodie was WAY too large, and didn't match the sizing recommendations. I have a fit build, and normally wear Medium shirts and sweatshirts, so I ordered a US M/Asia L. In reality, the sweatshirt fit like a US Large. If you're going for a baggy/loose look, then follow the US size suggestions. But if you're expecting it to look fitted in the least, I'd follow the Asia sizes.

All things considered, I decided to return the item. But if the issue with the color difference gets sorted out, I'd gladly consider ordering it again (this time a size smaller)!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, January 19, 2014
I like the product it is a size too small though,
What are my options to exchange for a larger one if any?

4.0 out of 5 stars I actually like this hoodie a lot, November 7, 2014
I actually like this hoodie a lot, I just got the wrong size. So if you Normaly run Large, just know that it might fit a little too snug. It still fits, but I like a little room to put a layer or two underneath it if I choos. However, it works great as it's own under layer with a jacket or windbreaker. I used it the other night for training in the gym, I was worried I'd be to hot but it really kept me pretty comfortable. After the workout, I took a walk outside where it was pretty cold. It was great at keeping me at a comfortable temperature. Never really felt I was losing any heat. I'd like to get a few more sizes and colors now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thinner material than you might expect, but still a great item!, November 18, 2014
This was purchased as a piece for a costume for Green Arrow. The person normally wears a men's Medium and since we saw it runs smaller plus needing a shirt underneath, we purchased an XL. It is somewhat small, but not too much. It's meant to be body hugging and thinner material than you would expect. It still has good quality and was quite warm. My husband loves this vest and plans to wear it normally. It looked great for the costume as well.