Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Gifts Martha Stewart American Made Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Outdoor Deals on HTL

on July 27, 2013
I ordered one of these shirts to test the sizes, since so many people appeared to have trouble with them. I normally wear a US Large (have a few Calvin Klein shirts that are "slim fit" in that size). I'm 6'1", 200 lbs. I'm not really in shape, but I guess my weight spreads evenly. I have a tiny bit of a tummy when I don't stand up straight, and I would say these shirts fit perfectly -- and help my posture!

These shirts seem every bit as durable as my $60+ CK shirts, and I personally think they fit better. There is just physically less fabric, so when I tuck them in for work, I don't get a bunching of fabric that I constantly have to try and even out. I could stand them to be an inch or two longer, as the back may come untucked a couple times a day (I work in a data center, so sitting/standing/pulling cable/etc...).

I also like the stiffness of the collars. Even with collar stays in my CK shirts, they seem to sag (I don't wear a tie to work, else this probably wouldn't be much of a problem).

After I got one in and tried it out for a day, I ordered four more. I'm extremely happy with them. I checked out some other styles from H2H, but didn't find anything that struck me (I like plain, button down shirts that I can roll up the sleeves on...a little design isn't horrible, but I do wear them to work). I will definitely check back from time to time, as I think the quality/fit/everything of these shirts warrants my attention.

Thanks, H2H!
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2014
Don't be fooled by the pictures posted. I bought this for a bit over 30 bucks and for the same amount of money I would have bought a CK extreme slim fit shirt which would have been way better than this. the material is paper thin ans has a very cheap feeling to it. the finishing is nothing of what you would expect of a good brand. I don't live in the U.S. and I got this through a mail service, so sadly I can't return it.

I'm not a negative person or someone who's fond of giving negative reviews, but trust me this is a cheap shirt. you don't want this in your wardrobe. you're better off buying another reputable brand. I personally (6'3, 191 pounds) find the CK Xtreme Slim Fit to be the best for me. I still can't believe that they sell this for over 25 and 30 bucks. this should be listed for 10 bucks max.
review image review image review image
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2013
This shirt has the best straight out of package fit that I've ever encountered in a dress shirt. It's tailored very well to my size and shape. Aside from the sleeves, which could be trimmed by about .5 to 1 inch, this shirt fits very well. Here are my crucial measurements: 5 feet, 8 inches in height; 150 pounds in weight; 36 - 38 inch chest; 15.5 - 16 inch neck; 32 - 32.5 inch sleeve (from spine to wrist). The shirt I ordered is a large in Korean, medium in American; the collar (while buttoned) is 16 inches; not sure about the other measurements. I have uploaded a video of myself wearing the shirt (straight out of package) for reference. The craftsmanship is above average. Stitch frills at the buttons and holes are present, but nothing a sharp x-acto can't handle for those who are obsessive like myself. Other than that, the material is nothing extraordinary, but I'm sure it will last for a while; seems versatile enough for a variety of temperatures. Very impressed overall, like nothing else I've purchased in the states. The cut is something we need more of in this country. The Koreans are onto something here. Not to mention, this shirt was delivered from Korea to my doorstep in just 3 business days. Nice, very nice!
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2015
Excellent fit for the price! This is the first time I order clothes online and I was worried after reading mixed reviews of this shirt, but honestly this is one of the best dress shirts for this price that I have ever bought. You should know what a Slim Fit means, so I see that lots of people were complaining about this being too small, check the size chart before ordering. I am 5 "6 , 150 lbs. If you have belly this may not the right shirt for you. I have really small love handles but the cut is great that it covers them and cannot be seen XD. I'm wearing a Asian L ( Medium USA ). I will definitely buy more colors. Also, some people may say that the fabric is cheap, but I have always said that even if you wear a 5 dlls t-shirt as long as you know how to pull it off you'll be ok ;) The red one is not as tight as the white one, even though they are the same size ( US Medium )
review image review image
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2013
I bought 2 of these shirts for my husband, he is 6'1 and 140lbs, so tall and thin... I think you def need to be thin to wear these shirts which are fitted. He usually wears a Large in US but given the circumstances I decided to order these shirts in XXL Asian and BAM they fit like a glove, he loves them :)
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2013
I have bought three of the long-sleeved dress shirts so far, they arrived promptly and look just like I expected. The negative reviews I see about these shirts all have one thing in common: these people don't understand what "Slim Fit" means. If you are overweight like most people or have love-handles then Slim Fit fashions are not for you. Order the correct size and you should not have a problem. I normally wear Medium or Large dress shirts, so I purchased the Large (Asian XL) shirts and they fit wonderfully. I don't have to worry about having several handfuls of material to deal with when tucking these shirts in. I plan on getting the rest of the colors in the near future.
on October 19, 2013
I am 5'11", about 165 lbs, with a lean athletic build and I ordered an XL in this shirt. The fit on this is a little small for me - its just a little too tight and LOOKS a little too small. The stretch of the shirt does help it move well with your movements so it isn't pulling on you. I was a little disappointed in the quality of the material - its a little thin. Also, its just my opinion, but the double stitching on all the seams makes it look cheap to me. I have very similar shirts that have single stitching and it looks nicer/higher quality. Also, the double sticking makes the seams "pucker" a bit and it takes some ironing to flatten them out. After about 3 washes it has started to look a little "worn" and I believe it has shrunk slightly - I no longer put it in the dryer at all to avoid further shrinking. Its ok for the price, but there are better ones out there in the same price range.
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2013
I took a slight gamble on this shirt. I needed a new shirt for a job interview, and had one of these shipped 1-day. I ended up being highly impressed. I'm a tall thin guy, and this shirt fits very nicely, and doesn't make me look like a string bean. I ordered a medium. The tag says large, but I think that's in Korean sizes. This shirt fits me like a snug medium. I'm probably going to buy more in other colors. For <$30, this is a great shirt.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2014
I bought a white one of these shirts. It is made of see-through material that resembles what you make a kid's kite with. And when I put it on, that kite had my nip's basically showing all the way through. Had I not put an undershirt on after realizing that, I would have really freaked out some unsuspecting people with my shytie whitie nip-kitie. I'll fly it back to the seller.
on February 28, 2014
You bought this because it shows off your figure. And that's cool. You're not buying it to look professional, and you're not expecting the best material. I've bought two of these shirts, and they are almost form fitting. That's perfect for what I was looking for - at the same time, however, while it hugs my chest and abs it also means the sleeves are wicked short. I bought two of these shirts, and one has held up nicely. The other has lost a button due to the immense stress of having been gently touched. Would rate lower if the price weren't right.