Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage R6 Siege Shop Now bgg

on April 13, 2012
Item was great at first. Now sound fade and/or is distorted when cord moves. Sound only consistently good when I am sitting still. Not good.

This is the company's response to me...

We have a 30-day return/exchange policy and extended 45-days return/exchange policy for holiday purchases. We are sorry but we are unable to accept return or offer exchange as it has been out of the 30-day return window. Thank you, TechNGnet

This is my response to their reponse...

I get that I can't return them just letting you know how hard your product and return policy sucks. Another unsatisfied customer. Will be sure to review so that I can share my bad experience with your company and product. Oh...thanks for the form letter reply to my problem...bad customer service. I often order from Amazon. This is my first complaint... I'm just saying your company sucks. Totally wasted my money. I could have bought some $10.00 headphones from Walmart with better results.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2012
I really liked the idea of these earphones. I'm a runner and go through cheap headphones quickly, so I wanted a pair that would last, fit well, stayed in place and sounded decent.

The moldable wires are nice, making the earphones and easy fit and allow them to stay in place.

The quality of the sound, however, was so bad that I just don't wear these anymore. They have little to no bass and very tinny highs, resulting in a very unexciting and annoying sound. The whole reason I wear earphones when I work out is to be motivated by music and I found on my runs with these earphones that really didn't happen.

I went back to my $12 cheepos and just wrap them over and around my ears. They're more comfortable and sound MUCH better.

Feedback for H20- Great theory, I like the design... but 1) You really need to up the audio quality in this product before it's a competitor. 2) Consider using different material for the rubber plugs. I ended up putting my Skull Candy plugs on these to make them more comfortable and not slip out of my ear. 3) I'd like the cord to be about 4 inches longer so I can wear it down my back and have it plug into my phone at my waist. Thanks for listening.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2012
First of all, I'd like to mention that I left a comment on several weeks ago. It was deleted.

My previous comment mentioned that the headphones do not stay in my ears when I run (even when they are wrapped around my ears), but I gave the benefit of the doubt buy saying "everyone's ears are shaped differently."

I've returned to leave another comment because my headphones have broken. I fell asleep while listening to a podcast and woke up to find one of the ear buds hanging from a thin wire. The housing unit separated in my sleep, and there is now no sound coming from my right ear bud. I've owned them for less than a month.

Poor quality.

This is a great idea for a product, but it does not work. When you wrap the cables around your ears, they do not fit snugly enough to stay in while your body is bouncing up and down during a run. Once you get sweaty - forget about it - they're falling out every few strides. Then, if you try to wear them as regular headphones, the weight of the rubber intended to wrap them around your ears pulls them right out.

Screw this. I'm buying the cheapest headphones I can find.
on March 18, 2012
For someone who sweats a lot I go through many types of headphones over the course of a year. I bought a discount coupon from Active so that was the impetus for this purchase. The first thing I noticed about the headphones is how well they are made. I like the quality of the cord and how the buds allow many choices to hold them in place. I specifically like how they can curve over your ear. So all is good until I turn the music on and was throughly disappointed. I am not an audiophile but I can tell you that it did not sound as good as the Sony sport headphones that I was using before. I tried to change the sound settings but nothing helped. Luckily I did not spend a lot of money on them because they will go in the drawer. Onto the next pair!
on September 13, 2012
I've been using these for seven months now, time enough to look back on what I've come to like and dislike about these ear buds. I bought these specifically because of their waterproof and washable qualities and have been very pleased that I've been able to run in the rain or wash them after particularly sweaty runs without any worries about damaging them. I also like that, unlike other ear buds I have, the chords on these don't make noise as I run, allowing me to just hear the music. I haven't been disappointed with the sound quality as I knew these ear buds, being water proof, would most likely never approach the excellent quality I get from my Etymotic Research buds (too delicate to wear in the rain or when sweaty). So my expectations weren't too high. Besides, I wear these to run and the sound of my breathing, footfalls, etc. as well as my concentration on my pace are leave the music as merely background sound to keep me motivated. However, the chords are a little stiffer than I would have liked, a downside I suppose for how much less noisy they are than thinner chords on other ear buds. But that means the chords can sometimes get in my way and also slide around more than I'd like. The included clip isn't particularly strong and doesn't seem to hold the chord in place very well. But on balance, these ear buds have worked out very well in all kinds of weather. Would I wear them to get great sound fidelity while sitting in a quiet room? Definitely not. But would I wear them while out there running several miles in inclement weather without having to worry if they'll be destroyed by moisture? Absolutely.
on January 7, 2013
Right out of the box these pods seemed light weight and may serve my need. After attempting to adjust them for the past two weeks (and still trying to) it is apparent that they are not as good as I thought they would be.
The flexible wire that loops over your ear wont adjust the actual ear pod, so I have one pod that points forward and one that points backward.
In short one fits fine and the other is always coming loose from the pod point. I have adjusted and adjusted with no success.
Additionally the sound is okay but you get what you pay for on that one.
In short not really worth the effort and I would keep looking.
on July 17, 2012
I have been running several days a week for over 20 years. I could never find a pair of headphones that didn't aggravate me to tears at some point. Either they became corroded from sweat, or they failed to deliver quality sound once I started sweating. This pair of headphones totally solved my problems. Why couldn't I have known about these years ago?!?! I use the triple flange fittings while running. I'm actually on my second pair because my son "borrowed" my first pair to play drums with at church. I highly recommend this product!
on July 1, 2013
I loved these headphones! I used them all the time for working out and running. They actually stayed in my ear! Unfortunately they broke less than a year after purchase. Sound now only comes out of one headphone making it impossible to hear music properly.
on April 17, 2012
The idea for these Headphones is there. Don't get me wrong... But these things do not stay in your ear if your life depended on it. I tried the different bud sizes I have tried adjusting them every which way I can. They still fall out. The sound quality is alright but you cannot expect quality sound for water proof head phones. The sound is good enough for a workout or a run. I really wish these things worked for but unfortunatley they did not.
on September 10, 2012
Sound quality is terrible. Furthermore, product is poorly manufactured. The in ear piece became loose and got stuck in my ear, which I had to remove with tweezers! Horrible experience. You would think that I would learn from this but I did not - sound has stopped in one of the ears. I've had the headphones for 5 months using them once a week. Bad quality product. Will not be trying from this brand again.