Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$0.25 - $17.99

on November 22, 2014
I bought this to wear on my head since I have no hair (chemotherapy). 100% cotton. Print is decent. Once this one shrunk, it lost its shape. I can still work with it. It also had a small whole once washed. No big deal but I have bought some poly blend bandanas that worked better to wear on your head. I have over 25 bandanas so I am a self-proclaimed expert! ha
on June 26, 2016
Nowhere in details does it state just 1 for the cost. The cast is horrible since I only received 1. Rip off. Like all the other companies offering these they sell in packages of 12. I looked and not found so I assumed. Boy I will not do that again. Who would order just one bandana at this price- NOBODY. I don't need 1 I needed more. What a joke and then to boot the design is only on one side and dose not go through so it is printed on 1 side only. The other side is just barely visible. What a dishonest seller. They do not deserve to be on Amazon. I was ripped off so others beware... this is a sham. 3.50 for 1 bandana.
on September 22, 2014
I don't write reviews as often as I should, but absolutely had to with this item. It would seem simple enough ... all I wanted was a 100 percent cotton bandana such as used to be available in Army Navy stores and other places. I used them as headbands in the summer when working outside and to blow my nose in the winter. And to occasionally protect my face when riding a motorcycle in cold weather. I have ordered these from Amazon in the past and been totally happy. Unfortunately, many of the sellers of this product are now sending a very thin material that I'm not even sure is cotton. I ordered about 10 of them in various colors a month or so ago and only half were decent. Thinking I could order more of the colors that were decent to get additional good bandanas didn't work either as all that came were the cheap material that wasn't satisfactory in other colors in the first order. So, to make a long story short, getting a decent bandanna is hit or miss here. You might want to look for a real 100 percent cotton bandana elsewhere.
on July 5, 2013
First, the bandanas are NOT 100% cotton. Despite the printing on the bandana, they are polyester. Even the care instruction tag sewn onto each bandana states "100% polyester." The material feels like crap because it is polyester. Second, the bandanas are smaller than standard bandanas. Standard size is 22" x 22". These are less than 18" x 18". Ask any woman, whether four less inches makes a difference. What crap. Amazon should be ashamed for allowing this vendor to mislead its customers with completely wrong product descriptions.
on September 3, 2014
I ordered the brown one. It's very stiff even after several washings.

Color is true to what is shown in the pictures.

the size is not square. It's a slightly rectangle shape. I am not happy with that. Too cheap to bother to return.
on February 16, 2011
These have a distinctly stiff feeling to them and they don't feel soft, even after a washing or two. Maybe I should just toss these in every time I do laundry, but regardless, considering the price I paid for this, I can't really complain. You really do get as much as you pay.
on May 20, 2014
When I first opened the package with these bandannas, I was pleased. They have a great vibrant color, clear design, and they were cut perfectly square. But, they felt heavily starched, so I washed them in cold water. Even as I took them out of the washer, I could tell their shape had changed...and, that the hems were already starting to fall apart. I have bandannas that I bought five or six years ago from other companies that are in better condition than these are, and I've never used these. Don't waste your money.
on April 8, 2014
These are the worst bandanas I've bought yet, one delicate washing and the hems have come out on 3 of the 4 that I bought. Looks like I'm going to have to buy a needle and thread over at Wally World. ;-(
Bill In Las Vegas
<><
on May 27, 2016
I bought the "dirty grey" color. In the picture it seems to have a green hue to it but in person it's a light grey. I like the color but the material itself is very stiff and not soft at all. I am going to throw it into the wash to see if it softens up. I have other bandanas from outside stores that are better quality.
on September 13, 2013
it works for me so i still use it.......just remember the dye print is only on one side. I do not think this is cotton but a blend with very little cotton. I bought one from Target that was cotton and print on both side