- Take additional $5.00 off Bike Pump by Geared2U when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and the Movie Machine when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% off GoldieBlox and The Builder's Survival Kit when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Avalanche Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clutch toy made of beech wood
- Wood is colored with a water based, non-toxic stain
- Baby teething toy and rattle
- Recommended baby toys for ages 6 months and up
- Made in Germany
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
I contacted the company and informed them of the situation. They not only sent the replacement I requested(Candy Clutching Toy), but also an extra toy (Dwarf Clutching Toy), and a prepaid envelope to return the Kringelring. I was extremely satisfied with the customer service, and the way they handled this situation.
I know it sounds boring, but my son loved this ring!
I would recommend getting one for a newborn and just waiting until they start showing signs of reaching out for things and trying to touch or grab things.
The product description recommends for 6 months to 2 years. I would say 1 month to 1 year.
The toy is very well made. Those colored bits are all strung together with an elastic cord so the colored part of the ring is pliable and bends.
My son did eventually mouth and gnaw on the ring when he was older. It's a great toy and would also make a nice gift.
The toy is also made from wood which is renewable vs. plastic which is a petroleum based product.
The product is heirloom quality as all Haba products are.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We used it for floor play with baby, as I was intending when purchased, so it solved a very specific needs for us with pretty ggod quality and design of a product. Read morePublished 6 hours ago by Ekaterina Moshkevich
The moment I showed it to her on St Nicholas Day, my then five month old broke out in the biggest grin and immediately reached for this thing. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kindle Customer
After 6 or so months of wear, this rattle is holding up. It has always held the attention of my son. I love the design of it, just dislike the weird finish on the wood. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this again because we lost our first one. My kids love this toy.Published 1 month ago by Amy Hardesty
I have two sets of Haba blocks and three different small toys, which I love for their aesthetics and construction details (water-based stain, etc.). Read morePublished 1 month ago by wabisabi
It's cute and maybe my baby will like it when she's older, but not great for teething. She's 4 mo/old.Published 2 months ago by Stevie Lee