Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on June 14, 2014
I bought this watch for one of my 'sons' in India. It's much larger than I expected, but he might like it. I just don't know. I wish it came with instructions for setting and using all its features. Without instructions, I'd prefer to just have a watch without all the gadgets.
on March 5, 2014
This produce is a very poor quality. Do not waste your money. It looks cheap but also breaks on the same day
on December 14, 2014
Dont let it fool you the wrist feels more like plastic then metal(I assume its a tin/aluminum type.) The part that connects the wrist is stainless steal just as the movements case is. Overall it wont look as nice as the photo, and takes some time to arrive. Its also very large so keep that all in mind before buying it.
on April 12, 2014
If it were not for my thumb this watch would fall off my wrist. This band has more gouges and bad finishes of all 3 watches. I tried to polish dull areas on the band to no avail. This one also has the ubiquitous name "ROSRA" which was not on the pictures that I ordered these watches from.This one also needs to be returned!!!
on December 18, 2013
The three small dials are fake but for the money this is a good product. I am very satisfied. Thank you
on April 21, 2014
large band that is a loose bracelet type of thing, unexpected, keeps time great and looks terrific, almost looks expensive
on May 13, 2014
I bought this for my husband, it looks great on his wrist. He can wear gold or silver accessories with it.
on October 22, 2015
I ordered two watches and they arrived timely but one was not operative due to defects with a stem that malfuctioned. It was impossible to set correct time because of loose stem. My expectations were met by one watch. I guess the old classic statement "one out of two ain't bad" but I was disappointd to pay for two wayches and only one was operational. The price was so very reasonable so the defective watch was not returned. Dr. R. Kent Wood
on June 7, 2015
Sharper than a track. Looks like it cost a couple of hundred bucks.
on April 9, 2014
I bought this watch as a present for someone. It is a very pretty watch, but it's obvious that it's not a super amazing quality (things that you would expect with this type of watch..like that metal smell)

It works well and looks good on him. I would recommend it for someone looking to get a nice looking watch for a very good price.