5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed.
I've had it for a month or two and is still going strong (was a little worried with some of the reviews, but I figured for 4 or 5 dollars or whatever, it's basically disposable anyway). Obsessed with the look of it, and i wear it quite often.
Published 8 months ago by SK

3.0 out of 5 stars Purchase with Warning
I love this watch, I love how it looks and fits. But what sucks is it broke after 3 days of getting it. The seconds hand doesn't move or it moves in one spot; therefore, its no longer a watch cause it doesn't tell time. So if you want to buy this watch, just know it will be an accessory and not a watch.

I went to return and the Amazon page said, "For safety...
Published 10 months ago by Jennifer Mallek

3.0 out of 5 stars Purchase with Warning, March 7, 2014
This review is from: HACBIWA Global Fashion Unisex Men Women Lady Girls World Map Brown Leather Alloy Analog Quartz watches (Watch)

I went to return and the Amazon page said, "For safety reasons, items that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases cannot be returned to Amazon.com. Customers should dispose of hazardous materials according to Local, State and Federal regulations. Customers should contact their local government or local waste company for directions on how to dispose of Household Hazardous Waste."

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, May 28, 2014
I only gave them one star for their attempt at communication with me. The first watch they sent never showed up, then the second attempt took so long, I thought they forgot about me. By the time the watch made it to me, the crystal face was cracked and broken. I WILL NOT purchase anything from this seller again!

Beth S.

1.0 out of 5 stars Please be smarter than me..., July 30, 2014
Jason Adams (GARDNER, KS, US) - See all my reviews
When I received the watch, I set the time and noticed immediately that the seconds hand got stuck between the 12th and 13th second..... and never worked again... I did not even contact AMAZON, as it was such an inexpensive purchase.... I just tossed it in to the trash. You get what u pay for with watches. This was junk. I should have known...

3.0 out of 5 stars Great... for its price, May 22, 2014
First of all, this watch took a while to get shipped to my house. Because, it is getting shipped from China, it is very cheap, and it is also how I figured the western hemisphere is not on the map of the watch at all. The watch's band is very cheap and it seems to me that it could tear after many uses. It was a lot cheaper-looking than I expected, but that was just stupid of me because its price is crazy cheap.

The watch IS worth it for the price. I have gotten many compliments and it definitely looks cool. Makes the wearer look a bit more adventurous.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad quality!, May 20, 2014
The watch arrived with the broken belt which is not made of leather. The minute hand shakes with my hand.
Not recommend it!

1.0 out of 5 stars The leather wristband is really poor quality and difficult to wrap around your wrist as ..., July 16, 2014
The leather wristband is really poor quality and difficult to wrap around your wrist as it is very rigid. Not worth returning for refund either so I'm stuck with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this junk!, November 18, 2014
If I could have given this no stars, I would have. I paid $4 for this garbage and it was $4 too much. First of all, the crystal appears to be plastic. The map image is blurred. I can't tell if it's because of the cheap crystal or because the image is printed on what appears to be coated label paper. The gold plating looks like it will come off with regular wear. The leather strap doesn't look like it will go more than 3-4 months before it finally snaps. When time is set for 6 o'clock the hour hand is slightly off to the left so it becomes difficult to tell if its 6:30 or 7:30. I don't expect this watch to last long. I don't expect to buy another one from this vendor either. I could have received the same quality from a bubblegum machine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice face cheap band, August 18, 2014
This watch is very nice looking. It has a classy look especially for world travelers. I don't know that I would suggest it men though. It does have a bit of a feminine look. After having the watch for about 2 weeks the band broke. It just popped right off. I was able to find the pin that fell out and put it back together however the pin is bent now. Then where the band wraps over the pin came apart. I think it just needs to be glued back down and it would be fine. Moral of the story is the watch face is nice but the band is cheap and you should be prepared to change it out or keep having to fix it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed., May 16, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Would be great if not damaged, May 11, 2014
Jason (Buffalo, New York) - See all my reviews
Looks just like the picture, but the band on mine came damaged. There are scratches all along the band like it was scraped.