5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Bag.
Customer Video Review     Length:: 4:01 Mins
I'm using this for my Sunpak "Platinum Plus" 7500TM Tripod. It's a little too big for the tripod (about the size of a small trombone gig bag), but it does the job. Check out my video for details.
Published on May 7, 2012 by Vegas Gar

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor value in the long term
Based on all the positive reviews, I purchased a Hukuba PSTC200 case on August 15, 2013. While it lasted, it was great...just the right size for several compact light stands and 2 umbrellas and the materials seemed substantial and strong.

Published 4 months ago by Phil Peterson

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Bag., May 7, 2012
Length:: 4:01 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeds expectations., October 29, 2009
This review is from: HAKUBA USA INC PSTC200 TRIPOD CARRYING CASE (Camera)
Bought this hoping that it would accommodate the safe transport of both a Manfrotto 680B Monopod with a 234 Manfrotto tilt head with quick disconnet and an o55probx tripod with a Vanguard 200 mid size ball head with quick disconnect. There is plenty of room for both pieces of gear and the zippered front pouch offers additional space for the storage/carry of spare plates, filters, whatever. There is a velcro protected interior pocket to provide storage for still other photographic accessories. My major concern was buying something that would not accommodate the transport of both the mono and the tripod. No problem here.

Now, the only thing I need to arrange for is the "protected carry" of both pieces so they are not banged around to the detriment of either while in transport. To date, have not yet located a "sleeve" that would encapsulate the monopod to cushion it from the other gear in the case. But, I will come up with something, even if I have to get a local seamstress to accommodate protection of the monopod by way of a stiched terricloth "sock" for the mono.

But the bag is for real and complements the Lowepro Slingshot bag I bought for transport of the camera, lens, filters & accessory gear.

Bottom line is that you can't beat this bag for the price. $80-$100 is rediculous for the price of a tripod or mono bag. This one provides significant, comfortable, spacious and protected carry for both tripod & monopod at half the price of what I saw available for buying "brand name" gear.

I am happy with the purchase......appreciate the delivery, which arrived ahead of schedule and the accurate depiction of the product on Amazon. I would not hesitate to recommend this product. I also would not hesitate to recommend Amazon as a primary source for the acquisition of photographic gear and mindful reference to Ace Photo Supply as the ultinmate provider of this piece of gear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better for my setup, January 14, 2010
This review is from: HAKUBA USA INC PSTC200 TRIPOD CARRYING CASE (Camera)
I have the Manfrotto 055XPROB Pro Tripod Legs (Black)and the Manfrotto 488RC2 Midi Ball Head with RC2 Rapid Connect System (3157N)and this works better than the HAKUBA USA INC PSTC100 Tripod Casewhich I reviewed earlier. Plenty of room for both my tripod and the monopod that I plan to buy later. High quality and great storage.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality tripod case, February 8, 2008
BrianD (Fairfax, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HAKUBA USA INC PSTC200 TRIPOD CARRYING CASE (Camera)
I own a Bogen 3011 and hand carried it throughout Tuscany. It is a very fine tripod, but certainly gets heavy when traveling. When getting my gear ready, I would find myself wondering if it was worth the hassle--not good. This case has changed that equation in favor of the 3011 now. It is well balanced on my shoulder and has ample padding to both prevent dings and avoid knocking people out in crowded areas. The side compartment is a nice touch and holds my filter folio and other small items. It arrived before the estimated ship date. Nice product--recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag and plenty of room., September 27, 2012
This review is from: HAKUBA USA INC PSTC200 TRIPOD CARRYING CASE (Camera)
I needed a tripod bag for my Manfrotto 055XPROB Pro, this bag is perfect for the tripod which I also bought from Amazon along with a Manfrotto ball head. This is my first tripod and bag, so I can't compare it to other bags. However; the price is reasonable and as I said the bag accommodates all my needs with plenty of room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, padded tripod carrying case, August 21, 2011
This review is from: HAKUBA USA INC PSTC200 TRIPOD CARRYING CASE (Camera)
Fits a Manfrotto 055XPROB with 405 geared head. Padding and strap make for much easier carrying, but the strap could use a padded shoulder pad (I added one). Zipper goes down almost the entire length plus across the bottom for easy access.

5.0 out of 5 stars Habuka PSTC200 Tripod Carring Case, September 21, 2008
This review is from: HAKUBA USA INC PSTC200 TRIPOD CARRYING CASE (Camera)
Very well made, easy to handle, easy in and out with the tripod throudh side zipper much better than those top loading cases. The pouch in front holds the camera safely. Very happy with our purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, August 8, 2008
This review is from: HAKUBA USA INC PSTC200 TRIPOD CARRYING CASE (Camera)
I got this for a Slik Professional Universal Deluxe Tripod with 3-Way Panhead and Panoramic Photo Guide; could have got the smaller model but didn't want to risk it. This looks really slick, all walls are heavily padded, there's a small compartment inside secured with velcro, a good sized external compartment with a zipper for random accessories and a small "window" to put your card or tag in. There's double stitching throughout and a few rivets - very professional. All that is lacking is for the tripod to go "mmmh -cozy!".

There's still plenty of room for other random photography paraphernalia besides the tripod, such as a Canon Monopod 100 for SLR Cameras & Lenses, and a FM Photography McClamp, 26" Long Flexible Articulated Arm with Micro Clamp and 2" Clamp #3302.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor value in the long term, May 18, 2014
This review is from: HAKUBA USA INC PSTC200 TRIPOD CARRYING CASE (Camera)

Unfortunately, the material is thin and weak where the shoulder strap is attached to the case and it ripped after only 9 months of light to average use. The case is rendered unusable. I suspect that the most of the people who have given this case positive reviews haven't used it very long.

When I first received the case, I thought it was an excellent value based on all the positive reviews. Unfortunately, it was too good to be true as it lasted less than a year. I have a 20 year old Tamrac camera bag that I've used and abused around the world several times. The stitching is still great and there are no rips in the material. While it was stretching my meager budget at the time, it turned out to be an excellent value because it's lasted for so long. My Hakuba case...notsomuch.

Having to replace this Hakuba case after only 9 months of use makes it an very poor value and I do not recommend it.

UPDATE: I need to add that I purchased this case through Kellards. Their 30 day return policy is horrid, clunky and clearly designed to be as difficult as possible to discourage any returns or customer service. They provide no email address, only a phone number answered by an automated voice which resembles the ones in 1950's UFO invasion movies..."take, me, to, your, leader". No thanks. In my case, UFO = Unfortunately FUBAR Object

In contrast, B&H offers a limited LIFETIME warranty for the same case along with multiple ways to communicate with a real live person. In retrospect, that's where I should've made my purchase for good customer service. Lesson learned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Zippers lining already broke, September 15, 2012
This review is from: HAKUBA USA INC PSTC200 TRIPOD CARRYING CASE (Camera)
When I first got this bag, I was so excited to use it. It has a good amount of padding on the inside and the bag itself feels durable.

I purchased this on 8/13 and my zipper liners already broke. I can no longer use the zippers and they fell off track. I may have gotten a defective one but I would expect a bag at this price wouldn't fall apart in just a month. I hope customer service is good about this.

HAKUBA USA INC PSTC200 TRIPOD CARRYING CASE