5.0 out of 5 stars What I expected
Published on June 18, 2011 by Ted Ferguson

3.0 out of 5 stars They work okay
Published 3 months ago by Diana

5.0 out of 5 stars What I expected, June 18, 2011
This review is from: HALLOWEEN SPIDER WEBS & WEBBING + Spiders - FULL 12 Pack (Office Product)
I expected a bag of webbing that could be stretched out between pillars, etc, at our house to decorate for a halloween themed birthday party. The price was fair and the webbing came with plastic spiders. It worked exactly like it should and the webbing with spiders was the perfect spooky accent for our party. This one is kind of a no-brainer though. How do you mess up spider webbing? Standard shipping was also quick. Good product, good transaction.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ... for the price, November 1, 2011
For the price (you get twelve complete complete packs for the price), this does an okay job. But you have to have patience to stretch it and not have it tear; eg, I had my wife do it!

Once in position, it held up outside for the most part (had some strong winds one day that tangled things a bit).

But for me, I am ordering another pack for next year (I have a holiday storage box to keep items in). Works great for the price and since it is so cheap, I don't worry about trying to save it :)

(edit to correct typo)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, August 21, 2012
They worked really well once we figured out how to stretch them out. They were a great price and easy to remove when we were done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive and Fun, October 31, 2012
I have had most of my spider webs up for about two weeks now. Like others have said, it clumps a little and didn't provide the most beautiful webs. However, it was cheap and I received probably 9-12 packages for a few dollars. The webs are excellent for bushes but did not string well between posts. I also did not spend a lot of time perfecting my webs. The webs have held up well through rain and strong winds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 1, 2014
This is so perfect for halloween. It is easy to decorate with and you get a ton of webbing. I highly recommend the 12 pack. You could do the whole house and your car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect spider webbing, March 7, 2014
A. Price "heathersmommy" (Pikeville, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This is exactly what I was looking. Web stretches and stretches. The more you stretch the more real it looks. Spiders are about the size of a silver dollar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only apx $1 a piece!, September 19, 2011
I got these for about $12 for 12 with free shipping! Most stores charge about $3 for a pack so this is a good deal

3.0 out of 5 stars They work okay, October 14, 2014
The webbing is okay. It does stretch out and does have pretty decent cover, but compared to other webs it's not very easy to work with. The material is a bit more synthetic than other brands. It's very slick and not like some of the others that feel more like cotton balls. It doesn't stretch out uniformly and that makes hooking it on something and pulling it a bit difficult. Other webs tend to have a sort of frame that you work from. This web doesn't. So when you stretch it out and you go too far you have all sorts of bit and pieces that you can't hook or stick to anything. They wind up just floating like little strings. They work in a pinch and work best in small areas, but if you're looking for decent coverage or something that will create a realistic look in larger areas, I'd keep checking around for other products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, October 10, 2014
Fantastic quality, and plentiful for the price. We love spreading webbing around our yard at Halloween, but what we got a Target in prior years was cheap and tore easily. This webbing, on the other hand, was substantial and stronger. We were able to stretch it far and wide, so only ended up using six of the bags sent. This WILL tear if stretched beyond limitations, but we didn't encounter that until we decided to test it. The spiders were even a great quality. They looked like sports and were a sturdy construction. Nice addition for the webs. We have plenty for next year, but, if this company is still selling them in future, I will return.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Poorly Made, December 20, 2013
I should have guessed why I was getting such a good deal. I could have bought a much better product at the grocery store. The webs don't stretch. They tear apart very easily. They remain bunched up. They don't look like webs, rather they look more like cotton balls gone though the washer.

HALLOWEEN SPIDER WEBS & WEBBING + Spiders - FULL 12 Pack