Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "HALO SleepSack Micro-Fleece Swaddle, Soft Pink, Small” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 49% off the $25.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$17.09 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$8.90 (34%)|
HALO SleepSack Micro-Fleece Swaddle, Soft Pink, Small
- 100% polyester
- 3-way adjustable swaddle that adjusts to your baby's sleep style. Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face, one or both arms out to ensure baby's best sleep and an easy transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling.
- Used by hospitals nationwide as their swaddle of choice for safe sleep education. "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back.
- Strong, adjustable fasteners ensure a perfect fit and resist breakouts for more secure swaddling. Unzips from the bottom allowing baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes.
- Generous sack design allows room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night. Recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
The HALO SleepSack Swaddle is the safe and easy way to swaddle your baby.
This adjustable swaddle lets you wrap your baby with their arms in or out for optimal comfort and easy transitioning when it's time to stop swaddling.
HALO SleepSack Swaddle
Keep your baby safe and warm with the HALO SleepSack Swaddle. Used in hospital nurseries throughout North America, this wearable blanket with swaddle wrap fits comfortably over your child's sleepwear, replacing loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the 'Moro' or startle reflex. And, it is the only 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby’s comfort and to ensure an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling. Its inverted zipper unzips from the bottom of the SleepSack, making diaper changes easy. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
Safe Swaddling, Made Easy
After being tightly cuddled inside mom for nine months, it's no wonder that some babies enjoy being swaddled after birth. It makes them feel snug, warm, and secure. Swaddling can help calm many fussy or crying babies and even help them sleep longer in the first few months of life. HALO makes swaddling safe and easy. Unlike a traditional swaddling blanket, which can easily become unwrapped, the HALO SleepSack Swaddle uses strong, adjustable fasteners to get the perfect, secure swaddle in just a few steps. Simply place your baby in the sack, close the zipper, and secure the wrap snugly around baby’s torso with the fastener strips.
Recommended By Hospitals And Safety Organizations
The HALO SleepSack Swaddle is used by more than 1,250 of hospital nurseries in North America to teach parents safe sleep practices. The sack design allows room for your baby's legs to move freely to ensure proper hip development, and has been approved as 'Hip Healthy' by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. It is the only wearable blanket to carry the gold seals from First Candle/ SIDS Alliance.
HALO’s Mission: Help Babies Sleep Safely
HALO’s founder Bill Schmid and his wife lost their firstborn to SIDS. From this tragedy, HALO and its mission were born. For over 15 years we've been educating parents about safe sleep practices and have supported non-profit organizations such as First Candle/ SIDS Alliance. Since 2005, the American Academy of Pediatrics has suggested the use of wearable blankets. Today, HALO SleepSack wearable blankets are a trusted choice of hospitals, and are used throughout North America to help babies sleep safely from the start.
HALO SleepSack Swaddle At A Glance:
- 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets.
- Recognized as 'Hip Healthy' by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes
- Used by more than 1,250 hospitals to promote safe sleep practices.
- Size newborn fits 6-12 lbs, size small fits 13-18 lbs.
Top Customer Reviews
This had such a huge impact on my son's sleep. And while we tried to wean him from it earlier, he continued to need it until he was about 5 months old. There's no way I could have swaddled him until he was that old, b/c the blankets just weren't big enough, and he was too strong. That meant that this product allowed us to ensure that he continued sleeping for 12 hours/night.
1. Heavy duty velcro stays on securely-I do not think they could get the velcro undone
2. Allows for the arms to be swaddled, but isn't too tight on them
3. Allows for access to the diaper easily for those middle of the night changes
4. The swaddle part is removeable if you just want to use the sack
5. washes very well and holds up to repeated use
6. it is the only swaddling product I have found that doesn't require much effort to put on, thus doesn't wake up the drowsy or sleeping baby (IF the sack itself is already on-we open up the swaddle part in the middle of the night for our 7 week old's feedings, and if she dozes off, we can quickly and easily swaddle her back up and not disturb her)
1. the legs are pretty free in there-if your child needs his or her legs to be secure also, this may not be the thing, but I haven't found that to be an issue with too many people
2. it is small and so far only sold in newborn size. Our 7 week old is very long for her age, and she really still needs to be swaddled but is outgrowing the sack in length. I am contemplating sewing patches on the back of our larger sleep sacks so that we can use the swaddle portion on those, but it would be nice if they made it in a larger size.
My husband and I were horrified to check on our child in the middle of the night (our movement monitor even beeped to say he had stopped breathing) and see all this material bunched up around his face!!! I was angry, and felt guilty for trusting the claims of this product. (I just saw that two other reviewers said the same thing on other colored versions of this same product).
I loved the idea of this combo sleepsack/swaddle. However, it is easy for a child to work his/her fingers out at the bottom of the swaddle arms - at least it is for our child. If your child can break out of other swaddles (which most of my friends kids can) then DO NOT USE THE SWADDLE PART OF THIS BLANKET!
How does is get messed up? I put our child in the sleepsack/swaddle a second time so I could watch (supervised) how the material ended up bunched up. Even with a tight swaddle, and the swaddle arms velcro'd as low as they will go on the back of the sleepsack... if the child bends their legs up at all, their fingers can start to feel the bottom of the swaddle arms. Then, the baby can work their fingers and arms out from the bottom. The result is that the swaddle part bunches up around their neck and face (even with the little tab in the back secured).
Halo should add velcro and/or snaps on the front of the swaddle arms to attach it to the sleepsack to keep it in place.
Use the "Swaddle Me" blankets instead for a safer swaddle option. There is less material, and the baby's legs actually pull down on the swaddle, so it keeps any loose material away from baby's face if the baby manages to break out. (With this HALO sleepsack/swaddle, the baby's legs don't help pull down on the swaddle arms).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We use these for every nap and every bedtime. My son will not sleep without them.Published 8 hours ago by Jennilyn Nichols
Our daughter was born with hip displasia. This swaddle was perfect. It fit with her harness on and left room for her legs to move. Lifesaver!Published 23 hours ago by jensyb
Very soft, room to grow, well made. My granddaughter loves he swaddlers. As soon as she is put in them she settles right down. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Wyoming 827
Our newborn does not like the traditional swaddles. She loves her hands to be free and this product allows for it. Read morePublished 4 days ago by dsweet
I absolutely love this swaddle! It's so easy to use and keeps baby warm and cozy all night long. I have not had any issues with it!Published 6 days ago by Jessica