Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hanes Girls Thermal Set - White - L
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: Large|Color: White|Change
Price:$17.00

on January 21, 2012
This thermals are sure better than not wearing any, but they are too thin to use in cold weather. I will be loking for thicker ones for my 5 and six year old girls next year.
on March 13, 2012
Fit well and kept my daughter warm at camp. Size medium worked for my small 10 year old. They are not super thick.
on March 5, 2015
All is good here.No issues.Fast shipping.Packs really well.What more can I ask more.AAAAAAAAAA
on June 24, 2013
Very warm my daughter needed them for work and she is much smaller so had to order kids size fits perfect
on May 6, 2013
I was so disappointed when I received this product. I needed it right away for my grandaughter's camping trip. We couldn't find girl's thermal at the store, so I ordered this to come in just in time for her trip. They came in the wrong size. Amazon showed size medium to be size 10 -12. When I received the thermals the size medium was size 7-8. They were way too small !! I heard this complaint on other thermal wear products, but not on this one. That was the reason I chose these. I wish someone would have mention this on their review. I would not have gone with this product .I should return them, but I don't want to go through the trouble. Guess I'm stuck with them!
on April 10, 2013
Para la época de verano es ideal para complementar con la chaqueta térmica, abrigo muy bien a mi pequeña de 4 años
on March 15, 2013
These were a nice weight and didn't shrink too much. Shipping went well, as expected.
My granddaughter was very happy to wear them on our colder days.
on January 10, 2013
I bought X-Small for my 2 year old. It is oddly tight in some places and loose in others. It does not retain its shape, so it falls off. Worse--it is not even warm!
on January 8, 2013
These "Thermals" are good for the price but if your thinking that these and a pair of PJ's in the desert in winter or even the mtns. or cold weather area's will keep them warm think again. I'm a US Marine and know from experience that cold climate is the hardest to survive in. "Layering " is the answer. As the Temp drops ad a little layer of clothes starting with these and something to stop the chill going down your neck. Then build more until bed time then in the mourning do the reverse. Also don't skimp on a good sleeping bag. Most company's that advertise 20,10,0,etc... are not being forthcoming.Suggestion: Get a nice -20 and a cheaper +20. Then put the smaller of the 2 usually the -20(Huh) inside the +20. The worst that can happen is they'll be too warm. I'd recommend these thermals but wouls suggest athe more expensive brands.
on December 26, 2012
great buy - for a price conscious parent ; good fitting and kept my kid warm for a trip to NYC