Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

• Customer Reviews

on January 15, 2013
I love these boxer briefs because they are very comfortable, relatively durable, and they don't ride up your leg. These boxers also keep their shape after several washings. (I recommend using low heat settings for washing and drying these boxers because of the polyester content.) The reason they stay put and are durable is due to the fact that they consist of about 50% polyester (& 50% cotton). One can verify this by examining the embossed label on the boxers themselves which indicates a blend of 50% Polyester and 50% cotton. Unfortunately, the paper packaging of these boxers is misleading as to the fiber content. In any case, I recommend these boxers.

UPDATE (11/23/13): I have been using Hanes Men's ComfortBlendTM Boxer Briefs for some years now, and I have found them to be comfortable and durable for many washings. However, I have discovered that the grey-colored ComfortBlend briefs do lose their shape slightly. The other colors of the ComfortBlend briefs (black, blue, charcoal, or red) have retained their exact shape with numerous washings. I have taken a star off their rating for the grey problem, but I still recommend these briefs.
on August 22, 2014
The boxer briefs I received are not what are pictured. They are of a coarse, abrasive cotton and definitely not the Comfort Flex Waistband, as I've additional pairs of these and the bands on the sent underwear are grey. InfiniteFashion contacted me after I posted my initial review and offered to replace them, but I had already sent them through the wash. They also offered to send additional pairs of briefs; I've never seen them. I figured they are just underwear, who cares? Well after wearing the inferior, not-as-pictured briefs a few times, I decided it is worth reviewing again. I'm completely unsatisfied and will be throwing them away. Amazon need to inforce product accuracy better.
on January 28, 2013
My boyfriend likes these very much. He says they are very soft and hug his stuff nicely and I must say that I agree:) I understand that some say "it's just underwear", but when you have male parts that needs contained, it's important business! They are also true to size. He has requested more, so I will surely shower him with plenty of these comfy undies.
on December 20, 2012
I cant stand boxer briefs that stretch out and ride up when putting on slacks/jeans/ect.. these simply don't.. they last a good long time.. well worth the $$ and no annoying tags!! try them out.. you will not be disappointed!!
on June 12, 2012
The cotton-poly blend is perfect. Moisture dries quickly, very soft and comfortable too. Costs a bit more, but worth the expense. Kudos to Hanes!
on March 31, 2014
The Product Description listed them as a four pack, and they shipped as a three pack.

Sort of disappointing, wouldn't have paid what I did if I knew it was only a three pack.
on August 5, 2015
The shipping was fast and free and the product is ok but the ad describing the product is horrible. It doesn't tell you how many there are it says " available in 4 pak " What does that mean ? I got 3. They were a good price but still you should SAY what it is and how many CLEARLY, its not hard. I was looking for gray, I saw gray, I thought I picked gray but well I got pot luck. My biggest problem is that the ad is not clear. I like to know exactly what I am buying. Color, quantity, description, and total cost. Its easy in 2015 to be clear.
on July 18, 2014
I really like these, I had been a boxer guy for a long time, but the bunching and the other nonsense just got annoying, I daily carry a CZ 75 and boxer briefs are much more friendly for this. They are also just much better if you have to move around in a hot environment a lot. Help protect against rubbing a lot more etc.
on April 21, 2016
Not the best underwear I own. I like these, but don't love them. I'm a BIG guy. 5x. And it's tough finding things in my size. I got these before I discovered that under armor makes a similar product in 5x (I'm sure they have other sizes too).

Here's why I prefer the under armor to hanes: 1) the waistband is significantly thicker and more comfortable. 2) the material used throughout is smoother and more sturdy / comfortable 3) they just make me feel like more of a 'boss'

It is worth noting that the Hanes underwear is MUCH less expensive, but you get what you pay for, right?
on February 20, 2015
Hanes boxer briefs are the only way to go for this guy. This is basic get up and go underwear. No fancy stuff here. Take into account the size of your package before ordering. In other words if your waist is a "large" and your junk exceeds that, order an "xtra large".

The waist band holds up pretty good and you can always order random colors as I did for a surprise. Hanes also has a better color selection than most with an especially wide variety of blues.

Some pairs of Hanes can last a long time, depending on what goes in inside them I suppose. There was a certain series of Hanes boxer briefs a few years ago that were crappy. The elastic stretched out on them and they seemed to be a different type of cotton. The ones I ordered off Amazon were good, the "original" style.

I've bought more expensive underwear but it never did much for me. If you are a jeans and t shirt guy, Hanes should do it.