4.0 out of 5 stars Good results but large and hard to get down dog's throat
I have seen good results with this product in my dogs but the pills are large and chalky it is a fight just to get them down the dog's throat.

Published on January 6, 2010 by Ladyhawk Wright

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money....even a few bucks
these pills are big enuff to choke a horse. also, they are not even close to the rx-level since it doesn't have the same chemicals to kill the tapes or any other type w/o repeated treatment.

these OTC's really concern me as they are often misleading. i recommend you ALWAYS consult your vet before giving OTC's (over the counter) to your pets.

kr8zkat...
Published on July 4, 2007 by Pamela W

4.0 out of 5 stars Good results but large and hard to get down dog's throat, January 6, 2010
This review is from: HAPPY JACK INC -1009 TAPEWORM TABLETS 30/BT (Misc.)

They barely fit into my pill popper and the dog really struggles to get them down. And they must taste bad because when placed into canned food the dog will actually pick them out and leave them on the floor. Everything else is so expensive for my 80+lb German Shepherds to worm so this is my choice for now and I will just have to stick with it since Adams no longer sells No Mo. If you don't mind the big pills it will work as promised.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money....even a few bucks, July 4, 2007
This review is from: HAPPY JACK INC -1009 TAPEWORM TABLETS 30/BT (Misc.)

kr8zkat lady