5.0 out of 5 stars great pool stick
can you get carved canes like the one I got I will be looking for different styles to buy soon
Published 8 months ago by thomas g waldron

1.0 out of 5 stars The manufacturers of this item should be "Caned"!
Published on August 28, 2010 by Elvis

1.0 out of 5 stars The manufacturers of this item should be "Caned"!, August 28, 2010
This review is from: Harvy Pool Stick Cane (Health and Beauty)
I was not in the market for a cane that converts to a pool cue but when I stumbled upon it on Amazon, it appeared to be pretty cool. "Appeared" is the operative word here. I thought it would be an interesting conversation piece as my friends and I are avid pool players. The head (handle) is made of brass as advertised but the shaft is nothing more than painted wood veneer. There is a crack in the shaft where it connects to the handle. The shaft does not screw into the handle but instead snaps on. It is obvious that after taking the handle on and off a few times, the wood will wear and not hold the handle in place. The cue is also of very low quaility wood and the tip has some kind of a dryed up glue type substance on it. I know that $52 is not a lot of money these days but I would not pay $10 for this item (instead I paid $52). So, needless to say, I won't be showing off this "novelty item" to my friends. I'm going to hide it deep within the bowels of my basement so that nobody will ever learn how stupid I was to buy it. If I'm lucky, I may get $5 for it during my next garage sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pool stick, January 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars PLASIC NOT WOOD, October 18, 2013
This review is from: Harvy Pool Stick Cane (Health and Beauty)
i GAVE THIS POOL STICK A 4 stars cause it's was made will, meaning the parts that scraw togather work great. I'm happy through. yup.

Harvy Pool Stick Cane