HAWAIIAN HAIR CLIPS (Red)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The most popular of Hawaiian flowers is the Hibiscus. These are silk replicas that will be great to wear time after time.
- Each one has 3 silk hibiscus flowers attached to a 2" hair clip.
- Clip in your hair for decoration for a Luau , summer wedding , or clip on a sarong or hula skirt.
Wearing the flower behind the right ear is for someone who is looking for a mate and the flower behind the left is for someone who is taken.
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces
- ASIN: B003GEWMH6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 9, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered the blue and and very happy with them. They match a few outfits. Glad I ordered them.Published 5 months ago by Bridget Ewer
These were well made and shipping was quick. I'm very happy with these. They are beautiful and I can't wait to wear them! Will probably purchase in more colors at a later time.Published on June 14, 2013 by Liz