5.0 out of 5 stars HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide--My New Best Friend!
Published on November 15, 2011 by Sparky

3.0 out of 5 stars Reorganize
The information is in the book but it needs to be more organized. It was hard to follow.The price is a little much for the book.
Published on October 12, 2011 by Hcger

5.0 out of 5 stars HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide--My New Best Friend!, November 15, 2011
This review is from: HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide: a Supplemental Guide to Dr. Simeon's HCG Protocol (Paperback)
I started the HCG protocol May 2011. My physician recommended Linda Prinsters book HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide and I'm so glad she did! It explains how HCG works and answered any questions I had regarding the protocol. It was my reference book whenever I was confused about anything. I must have opened and read it four times a day! I wanted to follow the protocol to the T!!!! I lost 26 pounds the first round. Then I did a second round starteding July 2011 and lost another 26 pounds! Let me tell you that I never in a million years thought I could only eat 500 calories a day but because of the HCG I wasn't hungry at all! I had tons of energy and I slept like a rock!!!! I drank gallons of water which after alot of research found that the body needs water to flush out all the fat that you shed on this HCG protocol. It makes all the difference in the world. My friend did the protocol with me and didn't drink as much water and she didn't lose as much as I did. The second round she did lose as much as I did. She's lost 12 inches and several dress sizes! I'm almost down to my goal weight of 115 pounds (I'm only 5 ft.). I started out at 189!!!!
I've lost 52 pounds and am about to start my third and final round on Thanksgiving Day. Yes I planned it that way because the first two days on HCG are your "gorge days". You simply eat anything and everything you want. You want to eat bad stuff too because it triggers the HCG to work it's magic. It's so important to do this right or you won't experience the incredible weight loss transformation. Examples of what I ate the first two days were pie, brownies, bread, milkshakes, McDonalds hamburgers, pastas, chocolate and the list went on. Eat, eat, eat but don't get sick. You are on the HCG so on the second day you might not feel so hungry but eat anyway that's IMPORTANT!!! I can't stress this enough!!! Trust me...on the third day you won't be hungry and you'll find that you've lost 3-4 pounds!!! Yes in the beginning it's water but everyday you'll see amazing results!!! Your body just gets smaller and smaller. Oh yeah and don't buy any new clothes until you've reached your goal weight. I did just that. I bought some what I thought were "skinny jeans" on a Friday and by the following Friday they were too big on me!!!! Yes I had lost 8 pounds that week and my brand new jeans now hung on me like loose skin! Speaking of loose skin... don't worry about that. On this protocol your skin goes back to normal. For some reason on other diets that I had been on, my skin sagged and I lost all my breast tissue. Not on this protocol! I lost fat from my hips, thighs, arms, tummy and calves not my breasts!!! Like I stated, I'm about to start my final round on Thanksgiving Day 2011. I've maintained the weight loss now that my metabolism is normal again and I've trained myself to eat better. The protocol helped me break vicious food cycles that I thought I could never break. I loved sugar and sweets and now I have them now and then but I don't crave them like I use to. And even if I over eat now and then I jump right back to my new eating habits because I feel so much better at this new weight. Now if I go over my last HCG weight by two pounds which is almost never, I'll do the steak day just for good measure. What's a "steak day'? Well you gotta read the HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide to find out! Good luck to all of you that are starting on your personal HCG journey! I know you will thank the good Dr. Simeone and Linda Prinster and God for helping you help yourself to a better happier life!

4.0 out of 5 stars HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide: a Supplemental Guide to Dr. Simeon's HCG Protocol, September 25, 2011
Amazon Customer (LOUISVILLE, KY, US) - See all my reviews
A bit cumbersome, but as an exercise physiologist I wanted a thorough review of this diet. I've done other research though medical journal sites and have decided that the diet makes sense. The 5 employees at our company have had amazing results and do tend to lose the weight as promised, where promised. Can't imagine why this diet is not more widely used.

5.0 out of 5 stars HCG works!, January 10, 2014
I've done the HCG program a number of times the past several years. It works. This up-dated book offers the dieter a few more food choices than the previous edition but that seems to be the only change. My wife and I have used homeopathic drops and contrary to some naysayers, they work just fine. Don't be duped into believing that you must have the injections. I consider the HCG Program and God-send. Follow the rules and you will no doubt be happy with the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, intricate topic, April 20, 2011
This book does a good job of explaining a diet plan that in its original form is much harder to impliment. At times, the author doesn't know the anwer to "why something is the way it is" but that is okay. She is going off decades old manuscripts and putting something together for the beginner to understand. If you are looking at the technical "why it works" this may not be the book for you. But, if you are committed to give it a try, this book is invaluable! A lot of useful information. I have seen great results with a 1/2 dozen people and am currently on week 2 of the first round. It is hard...but results are fast. Biggest recommendation...sign up for "Pounds and Inches Away" plan. (to buy your drops, etc. They offer great support! Well worth the money spent. I started off following a generic plan off the internet and cheap drops off the internet. I was left feeling starved and almost like giving up. I went to Pounds and Inches Away, they bought my old drops off me and are a wealth of knowledge about the program.
Good luck...bottom line, it can be hard to follow the plan exactly, but this book really lays it out for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great resource, but..., November 11, 2011
Lots of great information, especially that it includes the original resource for this amazing dietary plan. It's a party line book, and that's not a bad thing.

My only complaint about the book is that the index is deplorable. It's a one-page synopsis of the table of contents, and not very helpful for the sorts of details that one hopes for in an index. I'm hoping that it shows up as a Kindle product so it can be searched. Second best option would be for someone to create a good index and make it available as a public service to all those involved in the HCG protocol.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, February 18, 2013
It really works

lots of information,,,guidelines,,,and food calories to show when and what it counts for.

I wold recommend to anyone struggling with dieting,,, this does more than help you lose weight it helps you change your eating habits. It helps with figuring out what foods make you gain,,, make you tired,,, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Real Fast Weight Loss, January 4, 2012
This book is indispensable for anyone attempting to lose weight using HCG. Don't start this program unless you are willing to follow the rules to the letter. I am proof that this method works. I am now 9 weeks into the program and have reached my goal weight (I'm just completing my third week of the first maintenance phase). I lost 37 lb. in 5 weeks. In the third week (Thanksgiving) I went off the diet using the method prescribed in the book, I gained 5 lb. back during that week. I then went back on the diet and lost the 5 lb. I gained and continued losing until reaching my goal after the sixth week. I could not have done any of this without the guidance this book offers. I would have given it 5 stars but the information is not organized as well as it could be. If you are thinking of going on an HCG weight loss program, I would highly recommend becoming thoroughly familiar with the information in this book before you begin, then, follow the protocol to the letter and watch the pounds drop away.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reorganize, October 12, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for reference., September 1, 2011
This is a good reference book for undergoing the HCG protocol. I have just finish a round with the homeopathic HCG, and am down 26 lbs. This was a good reference. Am just starting maintenance, so its good for review and keeping your on the right track. There is some redundancy and I wish it would have included Simeon's original text, but I am glad I have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful help for the HCG diet, October 14, 2011
This has been the most helpful HCG book I have purchased (and I have several). It has a detailed list of foods and their nutritional properties. No other HCG book I have found tells you exactly what you should and should not eat on which phase of the diet. This was the best purchase I made after beginning the HCG diet!

HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide: a Supplemental Guide to Dr. Simeon's HCG Protocol