|Memory Speed||4840 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Radeon HD 7000 Series|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||2 GB|
ASUS HD7850-DC2-2GD5 Radeon 2GB DDR5 VGA/DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort GPU Tweak Utilities PCI-Express 3.0 Graphics Card HD7850-DC2-2GD5
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ASUS Exclusive DirectCU Thermal Solution: The flattened copper heat-pipe contact GPU directly for up to 20% COOLER.
- GPU Tweak utility allows you to tune graphics card performance and check card status via an intuitive interface.
- AMD Eyefinity technology extends the View across multiple monitors to immerse yourself in gameplay and entertainment. To enable 6 Monitors, DP 1.2 compatible monitors are required
- New PCI Express 3.0 delivers improved encoding and twice the performance of PCI Express 2.0.
- Gigantic 2GB GDDR5 Memory: On-board memory for the best gaming experience & the best resolution.
- CrossFire X Support: Multi-GPU technology for extreme performance
- 28nm GPU: Less power consumption & more efficient transistor
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support: Enable PC users to enjoy an advanced computing experience and to do more with their PC
Top Customer Reviews
Price, this one of the cheapest 7850s you can find (most are $260+)
Power efficient, very little idle power and 130W max TDP.
Over-sized cooler keep card cool, same cooler that keeps it's bigger brother 7870 cool.
Manufacturer is one of the biggest names in the industry
3 year full warranty (not partial warranty like MSI does)
10inch card. The actual PCB is only 8 inches long, but since ASUS reuses the bigger cooler from the 7870, you end with an artificially long card. This also looks weird (cooler/shroud stick outside of the PCB).
Amazon pictures show the box for the "TOP" version of this card, but this just the regular version.
No display port-HDMI adapters included, so triple monitor setups will incur additional out of pocket costs.
If this card fits in your case, you don't mind the the whole "cooler is much longer the the card itself" look and dont need display port adapters, this is an excellent version of the 7850.
I do a lot of 3D renderings in design software; this video card coupled with my i5 processor does a wonderful job at pumping out renderings like no tomorrow.
For you gamers out there; it can run Witcher 2 on high settings, to give you a hint at its benchmarking.
5/5 would buy again.
Running it with an Amd 8150, on a Asus Formula V board, with 16 gb of mushkin pc-2133 red ridgeback ram, Patriot Pyro SE ssd for o/s and games. Have played W.O.W. and Diablo 3 so far both with all settings maxed out and it doesn't even sweat......good card.
- Price vs Performance is fantastic
- Cooler Works Great
- Overclocks easy and well (I took it up over 900/1600 with the free tools)
- Looks Awesome.
- The size of a Cadillac - make sure you have case space
- Adjusting fans above 50% and they get LOUD. I have a sound dampened case and even upping them to 57% while playing with the OC made them audible from the entrance to the room.
- This Card has not once made me dinner, after all I have done for it....
Great Card, Great Price, Will run anything out there right now so don't believe the hype of needing $500 cards, get what works and save that money for more games!!
This card plays BF3 on an i5 as smooth as glass. No studder, no jitter. I'm not sure how much difference there is with the 1GB vs 2GB model, but I went with the 2GB model.
Be warned, the fan assembly on this card is a bit longer than average. I've seen some complaints about it not fitting in some of the smaller cases, sometimes hitting drive bays or the processor fan assembly. Be sure that you have a little over 10.5 inches of length and a couple of inches in width on the side of the PCI slot. Also, it's a double din style plate so you must have a blank plate ABOVE the slot in which you are installing. Example:
____________| [Unused/Blank Cover] (Asus Card will block this area and vents through this slot)
____________| [PCI Express Slot 1] (Install the ASUS Vid card here)
____________| [Standard PCI Slot] (ASUS Card will slightly block this PCI slot too)
____________| [Standard PCI Slot]
____________| [Standard PCI Slot]
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This GPU is fantastic. The last radeon I used was a 4850 1GB, which wasn't bad at all, but this 7850 is a beast, and it barely sips power. Read morePublished on January 8, 2013 by A. Bagley
Awesome graphics. Awesome card.
This chipset was/is a great deal for the price and the dual heatsink fan offers a great cooling solution for would-be enthusiasts for... Read more
Asus as always the best in his products. Silent, cold and very powerful. I play all of last generation of games in full graphPublished on December 9, 2012 by Honorio lopez
It's a large card, make sure you have enough space in your case, not to mention cooling and power requirements.
Easy to overclock with the included software. Read more
This card performs quite well under almost every circumstance. My win 7 64bit machine loves it. The only problems were at installation. This card is freaking HUGE. Read morePublished on August 25, 2012 by James Locke
I've been playing all games on very high graphics settings and it's stayed cool and hasn't had a hitch yet for the few weeks that I've owned it. Read morePublished on August 14, 2012 by L
It is absolutely awesome! Only one thing to take care about, drivers. If you want to run battlefield 3, you will face problems. But excepting that, this video card is fantastic.Published on August 2, 2012 by Nancy