5.0 out of 5 stars Solid & Silent
+1 to Amazon who did an overnite shipping so I can get it early. I was one of the first to buy this card from Amazon. The installation was simple, below are pros and cons

pros:
+ Small form factor compared to my old Asus nvidia 8800 GTX
+ Very lite and extremely silent, Can't believe that I have a performance graphics card which is so silent
+...
Published on April 5, 2012 by Avinash Bokksum Raghavendra

1.0 out of 5 stars So I guess it went out?
Having a lot of issues with it right now, ran multiple gpu tests, upgraded all the drivers... If it hits anywhere past 75 degreese it crashes and closes any videogames or testing programs I have open.
Published 22 months ago by Chris K.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid & Silent, April 5, 2012
This review is from: ASUS HD7870-DC2-2GD5 Radeon 2GB DDR5 VGA/DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort GPU Tweak Utilities PCI-Express 3.0 Graphics Card HD7870-DC2-2GD5 (Personal Computers)

pros:
+ Small form factor compared to my old Asus nvidia 8800 GTX
+ Played Crysis 2 maxed out settings with high resolution texture and it played it very smoothly! you gotta see dx11 to believe it!

cons: none so far and I bet there will be none for sometime to come.

I am very happy with the card and a must buy if you are looking in the $350 range performance graphic cards..

4.0 out of 5 stars Great video card, April 17, 2013
Several months later than I purchased this video card, I can tell you that this was a satisfactory purchasing.

Games like: Call of duty, Crysis 2, Hitman absolution, Tomb Raider 2013 are run pretty well by this card.

The unique inconvenience is the software, some times it get stuck and freeze the screen, and the only way to solve the issue is rebooting the computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars ASUS, January 4, 2013
excellent video card! link two of these together for some amazing gaming. you will need two power plugs per card though so check your system or you will have to upgrade your power supply.

5.0 out of 5 stars begging for more!!, August 30, 2012
Decided to upgrade to this card from a gtx 550 ti and I wasn't disappointed
It eats TW2, BF3, metro 2033, Total war shogun 2 on high-ultra settings.
I'm sure I would get more out of this if I have a decent cpu.. (i have athlon x4 645 @3.1 ghz)

Temps are really low with the dual fans, idles at 20-29c and 40-50 at load.. (i have an extra side fan btw)
Oc'd out of the box so you're good to go!

Only thing I hate is that its hard to get a stable oc.. (crashes @ 1250 core so I just stayed at 1150) but it's not like you need to anyway since it already has a lot of juice.

Very fast delivery and well-packaged. Ordered it in 8/28/12 at around noon, it came the next day at 3pm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this card, April 24, 2014
This card runs great with no issues ever and cranks out pretty good fps in BF4 multiplyer. I would definitely recommend this card but cost is like $250 - $300 I think. Gotta pay to play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card for 1920x1080, November 4, 2013
Francisco Palumbo (Caracas, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
Plays everything i throw to it at 1920x1080 and 1920x1200. Good temps in both idle and full load. Haven't overclocked it, hope i got a good chip.

I plan to CrossFire it and get 7950 / 7970 performance for future-proofing.

5.0 out of 5 stars great inexpensive video card, April 15, 2013
Ordered this when my nvidia 8800 started to artifact. The PC was too old to invest in a new top of the line video card, so I found something better than the 8800 at a very reasonable price. This video card runs games and 1080p playback without an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great video card, January 4, 2013
Not top of the line, I know. But at the price point, you can't beat it. I am still mostly a TF2 player and this card crushes it. 100+ FPS at all times. I also played Borderlands 2 with this new card and it was buttery smooth, no complaints.

If you are building a new mid-range (mid-cost) PC and want a great card at a great price, here it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card for the price, December 8, 2012
I recently built my first gaming PC. I had a budget of $1200 so I know I needed to go with a mid range graphics card. I decided to go with this one and have had no problems running any game at full 1920x1080. I am very happy with how this card performs and runs at a cool 25°C when idle and around 50°C when gaming. Below are the specs of my build.

ASUS P8Z77-V PRO LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Intel Core i7-3770 Quad-Core Processor 3.4 GHz 4 Core LGA 1155 - BX80637I73770
ASUS HD7850-DC2-2GD5 Radeon 2GB DDR5 VGA/DVI/HDMI
Crucial 128 GB m4 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive SATA 6Gb/s
Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB SATA III 7200 RPM 64 MB Cache
Corsair Vengeance Blue 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM Dual Channel Memory
Corsair Enthusiast TX V2 Series 750-Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified High Performance Modular Power Supply
Cooler Master HAF 922 Mid Tower Computer Case with USB 3.0 Ports
Windows 7 Ultimate

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PERFORMANCE, December 5, 2012
I just can say that after 2 monts, I'm really happy with this card. I can play almost any game at 1080p in ultra or high quality. It's a little better than my friend's 660 GTX (non TI).

Rate and Discover Movies