Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HDE® Nose Up Bridge Straightening Beauty Clip
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 11, 2011
So I bought this, not really to fix the bridge of my nose but rather to alter the use to make my nose smaller. I like it WAY better than the nose right that I have because it clips on tighter and I can place it many different ways on my nose without comfort and still be able to breath--because of that I can keep it on for much longer and I can already see the difference. I've been using it every day for approximately 30 min. sometimes more(15min there and 15min there) for about a half week. Plus it doesn't leave the red marks on your nose as badely as the nose right.

But let me warn you...MAKE SURE you do the following: if you are using it like me to make your nose smaller (or not) make sure that when you place it on your nose--your nostrils are symmetric. If you don't then your nose will end up with one nostril bigger or shaped differently than the other. Also if you use it to make your nose smaller and don't need to fix the bridge of your nose--you will have to play with it a little bit. I'm more successful with it when I turn it upside down that way it's not pushing my nose upward.

I hope this helps, I really do like it. Oh and by the way I actually bought it on Ebay for $2 without shipping (although it took about 3 weeks to get here).

UPDATE MARCH 19th 2011!!!
I went to go buy another one because mine was getting a bit too worn (it doesn't hold as well) I now realize that there are two different kinds. The first nose up I bought the rubber was very soft (that one is very comfortable to use) HOWEVER; there is the same nose up but with a hard plastic (quite uncomfortable)that I ended up getting the second time BUT it gives very very quick results. The longer you can stand it the better. I don't know how to distinguish which one has the soft plactic or the hard....but I recommend the hard one if you can stand it :) Good luck!

2nd UPDATE:
So I have to be honest and as this product really did make my nose narrower, you would have to use this every single day to see the results--meaning if you stopped using it then it will eventually go back to it's normal shape. At least that's what happened to me, so I no longer bother with it.
33 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2010
Been using this for about 2 months. At least 15 minutes a day, every day. Hasn't made the bridge of my nose straighter one bit. I'll edit this review if anything changes, but thus far, I have enough evidence to conclude that this product doesn't work.
on May 11, 2012
ok so this item does work you just have to keep it on for about an hour a day to see QUICK results. I feel like this is important to know because it does take time however, if you seriously are discontent with your nose you could appreciate the outcome of this item. I personally had surgery for my nose and use this tool to straighten the cartilage out even more than the surgery has done. Next, I have ordered this item before with no issues it was delivered very fast. however, the second time (I had lost the first) something must have happend with the delivery so I did not recieve mine at first. The seller contacted me saying that they would send me the one I ordered plus an extra for the inconvenience and had asked me to errase my negative comment previously. I've decided to replace that one with this one. I recieved one not two (like they had said to make up for the first order) the second time. I had ordered back in the beginning of march so was dissapointed when I had expected two products because of the overall experience, but o well at least the problem was fixed quickly :) I'm just glad I eventually got one.
on July 12, 2012
I received the product on time but found the clip to be very tight and not too flexible. It may work just fine if you have a itty bitty nose but the average person will experience some discomfort using this product. The material of this product contains a hard plastic which cracked and shortly thereafter it broke in two pieces, the same day. I ordered another one with a clothes pin type feature and I'm pretty sure it will do the job and be much comfortable.
on December 11, 2013
Let's be clear; I love how much I hate this product. I bought this for a white elephant gift. Even as a white elephant gift, it is a great disappointment (and totally hate-able).

The product images are misleading. You'd think this product would come in a package that has a picture and a description at least...maybe some instructions? (Because that would be hilarious). But, no, it is just a tiny piece of plastic in an unmarked plastic bag. Now I have to print off something to explain what this W.E. gift is.

P.S.- It is also tiny and barely resembles the image.
on July 26, 2013
When the product arrived in the mail it looked nothing like the picture...it looked like a clothes pin scissors....so that was a let down...But I still tried it anyway for about a month no results except for my nose hurting....one day I took it off and just threw it away and decided if I needed to I would just go get cosmetic surgery for my nose. :/
on May 10, 2015
There are two sides to this nose clip. The silicone pad is removable and can be flipped accordingly depending on the size of your nose or how tight you want it to fit. It is recommended that you use this clip about 15 minutes a day to achieve maximum results. I purchased this for my sister whom has been bothered by her Asian nose but never wanted to opt through surgery. I have not noticed any difference in the bridge of her nose, but her nose does look slightly slimmer. I think this is something that has to be maintained everyday, just like a retainer. Other than surgery, I honestly don't think there is anyway to alter your nose bridge.
on July 9, 2013
I would give this product -1,000,000 stars if I could. First of all, the product shown here in the image is not what you get. The plastic is a hard tough plastic that breaks extremely easily and it is very uncomfortable. In fact, I think this product is a straight rip off of nasofix.
on April 5, 2013
It is too little and can harm you a little. I really didn't wanted to keep seeing if it works since I just wanted to experiment but without hurting myself. Nevertheless it is a cheap product so you can experience it as well instead of having someone telling to avoid doing it
on December 5, 2010
I started using for 15 minutes and adjusting the clips from smallest to largest with some change. I am now using it for 30 minutes several times a day. It helps to have a little foam padding such as ear bud covers under the pressure points. It has softened the scar tissue in my nose from rhinoplasty and straightened the bridge. I have seen a positive change and will continue to use.

See 1 answered question