5.0 out of 5 stars It fit Perfectly
I ordered this for my daughters new MacBook Air. It fit perfectly and was easily applied. She really likes having it to protect her screen. It is very easy to see through, you cant even tell its there.
Published 18 months ago by Cathy Holmes

1.0 out of 5 stars Ended up throwing it away!
Published on June 30, 2012 by Wilson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Ended up throwing it away!, June 30, 2012
This review is from: HDE® 13" Screen Protector Compatible w/ Macbook Air (Personal Computers)
I ordered this for my new 2011 Macbook air. It arrived on time and I was happy. I took it out of the lard bended envelope and realized that it was kind of rolled up. Not a big issue but just makes it a little harder to install. I took off the wrap and tried putting it on my screen. I then realized that it was the tiniest bit too big. On the macbook pro this would not be an issue but on the air the screen is indented a little bit making it impossible to install this screen protecter correctly. I tried for 30 minutes. Nothing worked. Then I tried cutting it down a little bit but then it looked horrible. After cutting it down and putting it on the screen because it looked so bad, I tried taking it off and it was extremely difficult. Almost broke my screen.
DO NOT BUY. You might think "Its okay, he got a fault item", but no. Don't risk wasting money!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the $3.00 if you don't want to use it, June 22, 2012
Installation is impossible to do well for a few reasons. The kit doesn't come with an "installation card" like the instructions describe, the sheet itself looks like it was hand cut as it is crooked, and due to bad packaging there are major indentions in the protector on arrival. After some trimming of it myself I got it on Air bubbles looks terrible and I was scared I was going to ruin my MBA's screen by pushing them out. I read a very positive review of the protector which is why I bought it. I'll try it for a few days, but I'll most likely be taking it off and trashing it. Don't waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars It fit Perfectly, January 7, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome if it doesn't come scratched or with indentations, May 21, 2012
I bought this for my MacBook air 13.3 in screen. I was excited when I got it however, when I looked at the product it had two indentations with scratches. I put it on my screen easily and with no issues of bubbles, however the two scratches with indentations did not go away. As long as I look completely straight on my screen they are not very bothersome but if I move the screen up or down or look at it slightly sideways they are very distractive. The seller contacted me to refund my money and remove my one star rating. I received confirmation of the refund, however I would have fathered a replacement as now I have to order a new one. The parts that are not scratched and indented are crystal clear and don't cause any extra glare than the screen without the protector. It's almost as though you can't even see there is a protector on the screen. I love this product however, I gave it only four stars due to the fact it came damaged. Had it been in a more protective mailing envelope it probably would have not been damaged.

4.0 out of 5 stars BUYYY!, April 7, 2012
This is a good product to use! it has two sides, one you have to peel off then stick it onto the screen and when you are finished, you pull off the final tab. To me, the air bubbles weren't hard to remove. You just have to take the time and effort to squish it all away. I removed the air bubbles with a card, but be careful and don't rub it too hard or it will leave marks.This doesnt cover your whole mackbook pro. only the screen, the black parts doesn't get covered. This does work for mac book air but for the 13 inch, not the 11 inch. Overall, good product!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, June 24, 2014
very good i love it . its work very good. no complain at all. i will tell every one buy this

4.0 out of 5 stars Fair protectant, February 2, 2014
This screen protector is hard to apply. Bubbles are difficult to get out and it does not fit exactly. However, it protects most of the screen.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit, November 11, 2013
The screen protector does not fit the screen. It is too large and cut outs for the camera are in the wrong place.

2.0 out of 5 stars larger protector for macbook air, October 31, 2013
this protector is larger to fit for my computer, but I am continuing using it, though. not that perfectly match -.-

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, October 15, 2013
The most worst thing I have ever seen, terrible, horrible,disgusting.
Do not much my mac air 13'.
Don't buy this item