5.0 out of 5 stars cute
The robot is cute, but will not fit into my Macbook Air, as his shoulders are too wide. I will have to use him for my desktop.
Published on October 26, 2010 by D. Adams

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!
Published on August 29, 2011 by J.P.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, August 29, 2011
This review is from: HDE (TM) 4GB Robot Flash Drive (Personal Computers)
I was very excited to get this flashdrive- it's really super cute. However, on the first time I took the head off to use the flashdrive, the arms came off too! They had been wedged between the halves of the body, which had become loose. I put the body back together and glued the arms in, but the casing was still weak and the next day a drop onto carpet broke the whole thing and the arms, legs, head, and the flashdrive totally came apart. The actual flashdrive component had barely been secured inside the body, I had noticed it jiggling around when I tried to fit it into a computer.
This adorable flashdrive is really cute to look at, but it isn't put together well enough to stand anything. I wouldn't recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating, March 26, 2012
This review is from: HDE (TM) 4GB Robot Flash Drive (Personal Computers)
A cute idea, but just too many negatives to make this a worthwhile purchase:

* Poor build quality: body separated almost immediately on arrival, causing the legs to fall off. The head has trouble staying on after taking it off the first time.

* Very large profile means the drive won't fit in all USB ports, and if it does fit then it's likely to block an adjacent port

* Heavy body puts strain on the USB connector leading to an intermittent conneciton

1.0 out of 5 stars Software Fine, Hardware Not so Fine, February 24, 2012
This review is from: HDE (TM) 4GB Robot Flash Drive (Personal Computers)
While I think that the Robot is quite cute, and it worked fine as a flash drive, three days after I bought it one of the springs came loose and the whole thing exploded into about 10 pieces. Arms, legs screws and other parts went flying in all directions. Luckily I was in the gym locker room and found all the tiny screws. Im pretty good at fixing things myself but the metal pieces that make up his chest/back dont fit together quite right and so no matter what you do, the arm doesnt fit its little arm hole right and the whole thing is just waiting to explode again.

Sadly I did not remember to return it before the one month was up... so now I have a 20 dollar ziplock baggie of robot.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, October 26, 2010
D. Adams (Terre Haute, IN United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars robot flash drive, September 5, 2011
This review is from: HDE (TM) 4GB Robot Flash Drive (Personal Computers)
I ordered 2 robot flash drives. One of the them is fine so far ( haven't used it yet). The other one the head does not stay down, it pops up and doesn't stay down. Mainly I think it was returned by someone because it did not have the plastic film over it like the other one did.

2.0 out of 5 stars looks cool but dosent work, June 9, 2012
This review is from: HDE (TM) 4GB Robot Flash Drive (Personal Computers)
This is the coolest flash drive i have ever owned it is so cool. the only problem is it does not work on any computer i have tried. i do not recommed this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice design, November 29, 2013
This review is from: HDE (TM) 4GB Robot Flash Drive (Personal Computers)
cool flash drive design!!!!

Standard flash drives are easy to get lost, with the key chain is easier to have it around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
lovehim

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks pretty cool, May 30, 2014
I bought this as part of my birthday gift for my younger brother, he is really into computers and is 16 years old. He loved it. It came in a cute little metal box, and looked awesome. I got the 16gb one, and it also came here in the mail pretty quickly (:

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, easy to find, April 28, 2014
This review is from: HDE (TM) 4GB Robot Flash Drive (Personal Computers)
Very nice, I like the protection cover shaped like a head. It is a convenient size to carry and it is cute.

HDE (TM) 4GB Robot Flash Drive