Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "HDE Mini Aluminum Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Multimedi...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 46% off the $24.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
HDE Mini Aluminum Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Multimedia Keyboard for Windows PC Mac iOS Phone Tablet iPad (Silver)
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Bluetooth technology provides a cable and wireless connection with a tilted design to reduce wrist strain
- Keyboard features a QWERTY layout with hot keys customized for the Apple iPad tablet but also works with any other bluetooth enabled device
- Pencil-thin, sleek profile (0.23 in) allows you to easily store the keyboard in your backpack, messenger bag, or case
- 700-hour continous-use battery life and automatic sleep mode allow up to half a year between battery changes (requires 2 x AAA batteries, not included)
- Easy to set up wireless connectivity for instant use
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Trade in tapping for typing and experience the efficiency of a full QWERTY keyboard to compliment your touch screen tablet. Sporting a super-slim profile (0.23 in), this keyboard supports a cordless, minimalistic, and modern aesthetic workplace where you can get your work (or play) done faster.
Comfort is Key
Quiet-as-a-whisper, low-profile keys bring a whole new level of comfort to your fingertips. In addition, you can keep all of your most-used functions and media controls closer than ever with an arsenal of Windows-dedicated hot keys.
Energy efficient power consumption keeps the keyboard running through 700 hours of continuous use. The automatic sleep mode conserves your battery life, giving you up to half a year between battery charges.
Supports Bluetooth 3.0 and above devices including:
iPad / iPhone / iPod Touch
Bluetooth-enabled PCs or Laptops with Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
Bluetooth-enabled iMac / Macbooks with Mac OS X 10.2.8 or above (note that some exceptions may apply)
Smartphones or tablets with Android 3.0 and above
Windows Mobile 5.0 and above
Not compatible with Mac Mini or Moto Razr
1. There is no escape key for the Macbook.
2. During normal use, the LED indicator will briefly light after you press the ON button and then remain unlit as you work to conserve battery life.
3. Limited compatibility with the iOS 7 will affect the caps lock indicator light, search, and photo view mode hot keys.
Top Customer Reviews
This purchase held no surprises since I already set one up and was so impressed with the quality that I purchased one for myself. Because this model was a few bucks less than the first one at the time of purchase I am doubly pleased.
If you are not very technical the lack of documentation can be an issue, so here are the instructions for setting it up and connecting to your phone or tablet. For the record I own a Samsung Galaxy Note II phone, and the first one of these I purchased is being used on an iPhone 4 and an iPad.
Fortunately the seller has provided some excellent photos on this product page to which you should refer if my description is unclear. Here are the steps to pair and connect this keyboard with your device:
Please refer to the seller's photo of the under side or back of the keyboard. At the top, from left to right, are an On/Off switch, a Connect button and a battery compartment.
(1) Place 2 AAA batteries in the battery compartment.
(2) Move the On/Off switch to the left to place it in the on position.
(3) Go into your device's settings and find the bluetooth settings screen. Have it scan for new devices.
(4) Depress the Connect button on the back of the keyboard (it is to the right of the On/Off switch).Read more ›
I bought this so I wouldn't have to keep getting up from the couch when I wanted to pause, change volume, or search for a new program. It works great for the sort of occasional usage that it gets from the couch.
However, a week or so after I bought this, I spilled water on my wired computer keyboard, and had to switch to using this keyboard full time. As a full time keyboard, it's not so great. It loses connection with the Mac every 10 minutes or so (sometimes in the middle of typing!) and causes my Apple Magic Mouse (also bluetooth) to lose connection at about the same frequency. Also worth noting, the ESC key does not with with OS X, and the transport keys (F7-F9) are inconsistent when controlling apps in the background.
In short, it's great for an occasional keyboard, but not for a primary keyboard. Even so, for $15 I'm content.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love the look and feel of this keyboard, but I do have two complaints:
1) If using with an iPad, in order to send a text message you still have to reach up and use your... Read more
A little sluggish hooked up to my Macbook Pro. Definitely not bad for the price however.Published 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
works awesome for a Mac book I have connected to a Tv for searching for Movies etc online.Published 2 months ago by Slingshot
The keyboard works good but has very limited range. I have a mac mini on my entertainment center about 17 feet from my couch. The keyboard doesn't work reliably at that distance. Read morePublished 3 months ago by R. Shear
The caps lock key fired randomly all the time. I finally figured out how to set my computer to ignore the caps lock on external keyboards, and a few weeks later it stopped working.Published 3 months ago by Peter V. Cardi
So far this is a good replacement for my damaged keyboard on my Macbook Pro 15" .. fits nicely on the laptop and has rubber feet to keep it in place.. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mark E. Sartor