Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 1, 2015
9 Stars from Me...I got one 2 mos ago for my front door and have tucked under the Eves..It give'sme a wonder color picture of the door and area around door ..And the NIGHT Vision Is AWESOME More the i expected..way more it lights up a 60 ft run very bright and clear ..yes with a l blu tint but a great picture...After putting to the test i Got two more just now ..and after seeing some of the others there just lairs ...here' a real pic... I'm real happy with the cam's Ps that bright spot is a bike reflector
review image
on May 8, 2014
The first one in I received by USPS had the glass front that protects it broken and the picture would flash if you touched the cables. I promptly emailed the company to let them know. They were quick to respond and said they would get a new one sent to me. It arrived about 7 days later, again by USPS. This one was physically intact. I plugged it in to the DVR and noticed it is a bit more blurry then the Evertech 700TVL cameras I have. Evertech just recently raised their prices, so i figure for $13 total with shipping I would give these a shot. Don't regret it. They appear to run a bit warm, and I doubt they would last very long in the elements, but i will give it a try on my enclosed deck. The LEDs do an OK job when the lights are out. The display view is more narrow then my other 3.6mm cameras, so i am going to assume they aren't getting a full 90 degrees.
All in all, for the money this camera works. Granted, I have only been running it for a few days. But, if you are wanting a new wide angle nighttime color camera for the indoors, give this one a shot.
on May 25, 2014
Unfortunatley I purchased 2 of these, seller had them listed as 700TVL however they are 380TVL.

You dont get worst picture quality than these.... I had to end up purchasing 3 Astak CM-918W Security Camera these are MUCH MUCH better if you have little money to spend and want a semi decent camera (the Astak even came with 100ft cable and charger for $17.95.

luckily Amazon helped me out with a partial refund.

Save your money and spend a little more for a semi decent camera.
on March 3, 2016
good quality product not my first one of these this is my second. it is better than the ones that came with my system. gives great daytime video and excellent night time video. would recommend to buy worth the price to me.
on May 4, 2014
For like 11 bucks, you cant beat this camera. This is of course an indoor camera, but that's okay. Some colors are a bit washed out and poor, but it meets expectations. Night vision on this camera is GREAT! I don't think this camera is really 700 TVL. This is a good camera, I would recommend.
on December 28, 2014
This is an interior light only which I knew anyway but I had to give it a try. The all plastic construction is very cheap and hard to mount on a wall or ceiling without a great deal of effort. Works ok when the lights are on but in a dark room, the 48 LED's hardly put out enough light to go maybe 10 to 12 feet and the light is a very odd purple/blue. Not even worth the time to return.
on December 19, 2014
I wish to give a 5 stars, but unfortunately the color is not good, there is almost no green and is too red insted
The night vision is OK, and the 3.6 wide angle view is like 50℅ wider than the standard view. But the price is whrite.
on April 7, 2015
Failed two days after initial use. The picture just stopped coming through. Checked the power adapter and the BNC cable, the only issue is the camera. Do yourself a favor and spend the extra five bucks on a decent cam.
on January 22, 2015
This is a bargain camera. I use them just to check areas for occupancy. The resolution is okay, nothing great. Of the four I purchased, one is to poor of quality to use. Thought I would give them a chance. I will not buy again. The price was the temptation for me. I fooled myself into thinking- " if they could put a chip/diode in a cell phone,that takes great photos, certainly they can in a security cam?" I was wrong. I know the cell phone video chips cost under a two dollars. Their use in these cams is probably a few years off. I did get what I paid for.
on October 20, 2014
This HDE camera is garbage. The picture quality is terrible and the angle is not as stated. The night vision doesn't work and the swivel of the camera will damage the cord if you don't look as you're moving it. Worked for 10 minutes then died. Waste of money, waste of time and waste of Amazon store space.

HDE products are terrible imitations of imitations. Every HDE product I have purchased has been broken, altered or missing correct working parts to make the product fully functional.