Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 9, 2010
This hard case is awesome! I am a Marine and deployed in Afghanistan. This is the best thing I can think of to use for multiple environments. I take pictures as often as possible so my camera is in and out of the case all the time. It has been dropped, walked on, buried in sand and still out performs any other case I have had. Thanks to this case my Nikon camera is still in pristine condition. Oh, and the case is doing great also.Nikon Coolpix S570 12MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Black)
33 comments| 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2010
Do NOT buy this product if you are planning on putting a Nikon COOLPX L22 camera in here. It does NOT fit, even though Amazon advertises it to go along w/the this model camera. You cannot zip the case closed without forcing the zipper which could cause damage to a sensitive electronic device like the Nikon camera. Complete waste of money!
22 comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2010
Purchased this for my Nikon Coolpix S4000 and it not only fits great, but the case also holds an extra memory card AND my extra battery without cramming and with no strain on the zipper. Love it!
on July 5, 2010
Bought this for a Nikon s3000 camera and it fits like a glove. Very sturdy case and like that it attaches to your belt loop. Would highly recommend this case for ease of use. Shipping was very fast from Amazon.
on July 10, 2010
This case is sold with the L22 Coolpix as being correct size. It is not, it is too small, way too small. Trying to zip it shut sometimes pops the battery compartment open and the zipper scrapes the side of the camera trying to go around the corner. The case is not usable except as a temp before I trash it and buy one at Wal-Mart.
on February 12, 2010
I like this case more than the Nikon Coolpix 9413 Leather Carrying Case that came in a grouped package. I like it because it totally surrounds the camera (Nikon Coolpix S640) whereas the Nikon 9413 has holes in the corner that can let is dust and (God-forbid) water/moisture.

There is a shoulder strap and a metal hook for a belt or belt hoop. Without the shoulder strap it's not really bulky.

I got it for $3.95.
on June 4, 2011
This is a nice little camera case in it's design and function. It arrived with a super strong chemical smell. It's so nice that I felt guilty having to leave it outside airing out for 6 months before I could finally put my camera in it. The formaldehyde smell is extremely strong, enough to cause eyes to tear. If you have problems with formaldehyde, stay away from this case. The manufacturer is not doing anyone any favors by dousing the product in this much formaldehyde. It's a shame to ruin such a nice little case. I love the design.
on December 2, 2010
Ordedred through Amazon.com. When I recieved it I opened the packaging and then tried to open the case but the zipper on the case would not budge. After a few tries it moved but not like a zipper should. I said I'll put some bees wax on it and it shoud be OK. The next thing I did was to try to put the neck cord (included) on it. What do you know - the snap broke and was unfixable. Now having a worthless case for my camera I decided to send it back. The catch, I have to pay the shipping which was about the cost of the item. Bottom line is, the only good place for this case is the trash can. "Buyer Beware"
on November 30, 2012
I have had this for about 18 months now. I carry it in my purse every day. Its been holding up great. Definitely keeps my camera protected and easy to get to whether I am traveling or just running errands. I love the convenience. I don't use the straps so I cannot comment on those. But the size and security is perfect for my camera.
on March 7, 2011
Not sure why folks don't check measurements before ordering so there are no surprises. The internal/external specs are listed and fit my Nikon Coolpix S570 just great. I have larger cases if room for accessories is needed, but most times I just want protection for the camera and a memory card. The case strap is great too; I can wear it around my neck or waist. I often don't have pockets or wear a belt, so straps always work for me. Great little hard case for the price, and I don't think it looks cheap for the few bucks I spent. Measure first though!