Published 12 months ago by circat

1.0 out of 5 stars look somewhere else.
Published 10 months ago by randy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price you can not be mad, great little keyboard and mouse for the money, December 30, 2013
This review is from: HDE Slim Bluetooth 3.0 Ultra Thin Portable Keyboard & Wireless Optical Mouse w/ Adjustable DPI (Black Mouse / Black Keyboard) (Personal Computers)
Key board is verry small, came charged wich is nice, I am big person 6ft 350 pounds , but it works and over all I am very happy with the product. Mouse works great I had a bit of trouble getting them both to connect, for the keyboard connecting, I needed to update my hansspree tablet os , the mouse instrucctions were ok, I felt dumb once I figured it out, you have to hit left mouse then middle scroll then right mouse and it ill be connectable. But I like both keyboard and mouse.

1.0 out of 5 stars look somewhere else., February 4, 2014
First of all, they are very unprofessional and not organized with customer care. They do ignore and put you off. I just recently purchased this set from them to find out they are not designed to operate together which I find comic since they pretty much sell it as if it does. I have Bluetooth 4.0 and it operates everything I own for Bluetooth splendidly. This product is cheap and does not work. I have have them send me several sets to be sure it was not just a defective product. I am very electronically savvy. This product simply put is a joke a scam and reviews on here are merely faked. Just a suggestion... spend a few more dollars.

3.0 out of 5 stars So So..., April 25, 2014
Keyboard works very well; however, the mouse kept loosing connection and I had to swap out with a wired mouse. The price isn't bad, but assume you're buying a keyboard only.

4.0 out of 5 stars HDE Rocks!, April 12, 2014
I really like HDE the company. They went out of their way to help me. The Bluetooth mouse however was still not compatible with my Galaxy Note 3. I think it may just be a hardware incompatability issue. The keyboard works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair., April 8, 2014
Just got it for my tablet. What a great difference not to have to use the virtual keyboard anymore. The keyboard pairing was a breeze. The mouse pairing took a bit of fiddling - had to press both mouse keys and also push down on the wheel. The next quirky thing about the mouse is that the cursor does not move if I have it on a piece of white paper. Changed that to colored paper or base and everything has been working swimmingly. Love the small size of the keyboard. Makes it perfect for my tablet. If the mouse had been a slim-line touchpad with pressure keys (as in laptops) this would have made a perfect pair. For the price it get 5 stars. Have to give it time and observe the reliability and robustness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth Keyboard & mouse, March 4, 2014
Love it! The keyboard is about the same size as my Dell Venue 8. Read the included instructions on how to connect the mouse & you should have no problems. Highly recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars not bad, December 27, 2013
I purchase these to turn a Motorola Xoom tablet into a dlna media server via bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Mouse paired after pressing right / left / scroll keys at same time. Keyboard uses little button on back to pair. Included instructions require magnifying glass. Review typed using keyboard. I have a functional mouse cursor. Not bad.

2.0 out of 5 stars Kinda Bad, July 25, 2014
So far the keyboard and mouse don't seem to be that great. I get that they aren't too expensive but they aren't really working for what I bought them for. I bought this keyboard and mouse for my mac because they happen to look exactly like the magic mouse and the apple wireless keyboard.

The keyboard isn't bad. It has a pretty good tactile feel to it which I like more than i thought i would. The preset function keys aren't the default shortcut keys that are usually there on an apple keyboard--it was designed for an android or iOS device. The keyboard isn't 100% responsive at time but really that's not an issue at all if you're not gaming.

The mouse is actually pretty awful. It won't track on any smooth surface. I bought this keyboard and mouse to look pretty on my desk but I have to use a mouse pad to get it working--it won't even track on paper well. Oh and the third button underneath the scroll wheel does nothing.

But on the bright side if you already use a mousepad and you don't mind a little small problems here and there, it seems to be a pretty and cheap keyboard and mouse that looks like the real magic mouse and keyboard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good travel keyboard for the price, February 14, 2014
I bought this keyboard/mouse combo for a Windows 8 tablet. The keyboard connected very quickly (after enabling Bluetooth, of course). The mouse on the other hand was more difficult to figure out. The instructions that come with the mouse were terrible and not helpful at all. The only help I received was from other reviews: while the computer/tablet is searching for Bluetooth devices, hold down the left, scroll and right buttons simultaneously until it shows up on the list (approx. 5 seconds for me).
The keyboard is small, lightweight and fairly sturdy for its size, but still functional - I'm using it to type this review. The mouse is also lightweight but it is responsive and had not given me any problems (after I got it connected).
Overall, I'm sure there are higher quality, more expensive options out there that would be absolutely perfect for my situation. But given the price, I am pleased with the products.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get it for the keyboard and the price, but you might need another mouse, September 29, 2014
Works pretty well, although fairly cheap/flimsy. The keyboard seems higher quality than the mouse. Mouse didn't work great, and seemed somewhat flimsy/cheap (no longer using it, because it broke when it fell on the ground)

Not bad for the price, though... think of it as a reasonable compact keyboard with a "bonus" mouse thrown in

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›